An announcement/Chapter 1: The abusive teacher

The songs has nothing to do with the story itself, but it does have something to do with Baldi's Basics- I figured you'll like it

Amethist woke up to her dad yelling at a nearby driver.

"Move your ass, you fucking slowpoke!¡Maldito imbécil!" Mr. Lockheart shouted angerly punching the horn.

"Honey, Please let me-" Mrs. Lockheart said softly as she rolled down the window, she then stuck her head out the window- aggressively cursing at the driver in front of them, "Si vas a conducir como una jodida tortuga ... ¡entonces por qué no vas por el camino lento como una maldita persona normal!"

Amethist awkwardly sat in the back seat as her parents yelled at a poor old women a head of them. Her family was moving to a new town and had a giant U-Haul in the back of their truck. The plan was to leave their old house at 12:00 at night, drive to their new house, then start unpacking while Amethist runs to her new school-on time, but there was too many obstacles so they got pulled behind schedule. The town was old, and sad looking, every house looked crooked and aged. All of them had dark colors, every detail adding to the sadness. Amethist gloomily looked out the window, the car slowed to a stop as the arrived at their new house- although... it looked like every house on the block, the difference was the dead tree in the front.

"Amethist! ¿Qué estás haciendo aquí todavía? Go! Your gonna be late for school!" Mr. Lockheart shouted as they all stepped out of the truck.

She did what she was told, grabbing her bunny bag then sprinting up the street. The school was miles away but her parents hate driving her to school- no matter how close it is. She huffed and panted, running into the building- almost falling to the ground. She gasped for air as she glanced around. The main room was empty.

"Maybe their in class," Amethist thought convinced she was late. She walked through the halls, wondering aimlessly. She was quiet as her stamina came back slowly, then her phone rang. She glanced at her phone, in big letters it read 'Dad'.

"Hello?" She answered as she looked down the hall the way she came.

"Amethist! Did you get to the school?" Her dad said shouting into the phone.

"Yes, Dad- I did, but I can't find the classroom,"

"That's why I called you! Me and your mother forgot to tell you: Your classroom is room 99," Mr. Lockheart explained.

"99, Ok thanks- bye!" She exclaimed seconds after he hung up, without saying by back.

Amethist ran back down the hallway remembering a door with that number- she was right. It stood there, blue paint covered it like every other classroom door. As she stood in front of the door, her heart began to pound- questions clouded her mind as she hesitated to turn the knob.

"What if the whole class was there? What if their in the middle of a test- and then I arrive loud and obnoxious???" She wondered looking down at her shaky hands.

She then took a deep breath, her heart began to beat faster- threatening to jump out of her chest. She began to breath heavily as she turned the knob- opening the door, accidentally slamming the door open against the wall. Amethist yelped, covering her face.

"I'm sorry I'm late it won't happen again!" She shouted not even bothering to look at the classroom.

Amethist stood there, posing like someone was gonna throw a book at her. As she covered her face, she realized the room was really quiet, she lowered her arm so she can see the rest of the classroom. The only person in the room was a tall man, he wore a bright green sweater, blue jeans, and brown shoes. He had emerald green eyes, and light peach skin, and one strand of golden yellow hair sticking up from the top of his head.