Chapter 14: F L A S H B A C K !

By: CM

There was knock on the door, making Reese stand up. "I'll get it you enjoy your biscuits and tea~!" she cooed, patting Amethist's shoulder as she sipped her strawberry flavored tea.

Reese headed out of the room, a smile on her face. As she went further away from the dining room.

Her smile then went down into a frown, her eyebrows going down as well. She opened the door, revealing the tall man. Baldi nervously messed with his sweater, not noticing the door opened as Reese looked him up and down. "What do you want." She asked, glaring at him.

"Huh?" He asked, glancing over. "OH! Uh..." Baldi's eyes widened as soon as he saw her face. His face went pale when he saw the girl he lost years ago, ahead of him and well. But she seemed.. different. Before she had a goth outfit. Right there she wore a dress and hair bow. White with polka dots. "S-Sam?" Baldi mumbled.

"How do you know my name??? Ugh, weird." Reese mumbled, "You must be Amethist's friend... she's in the dining room, come with me- shut the door." She told him coldly.

Baldi blinked, nervously doing as told. So many thoughts were going through his head as he followed her, observing her from afar as she opened a door. They both walked in, both seeing Amethist still there. She sat on the couch, stirring the tea as she looked into the water.

"AMETHIST!" Baldi exclaimed, forgetting his "dead" ex was in the room. He ran over, embracing Amethist, "Oh! Me and your mother were so worried!" Baldi exclaimed, stroking her hair lovingly, "I didn't mean to make you sad! I shouldn't have made you cry at the party, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Baldi exclaimed.

Amethist pulled away, looking into his vibrant green eyes. "You're sorry?! NO! I'm sorry! For being so forceful at the party! I didn't mean to upset you!" She exclaimed, her voice cracking as she began to sob. "I left so I can apologize, but I don't really know where you live..." She cried.

Baldi sighed, before landing a kiss on her forehead, It's ok, Amethist- I forgive you- now let's get out of here, now," He mumbled pulling away in realization.

"What? Why? Reese wanted me to sleep over," Amethist exclaimed, "Oh! And by the way- Reese, Baldi- Baldi, Reese," She grinned, introducing them.

"I know who she is, and Reese isn't her name." Baldi mumbled, "She's- you know who." He whispered.

"I wouldn't lie to, Amie~ Besides- your right, my name is Sam. But it's said 'Sam-Reese Stone-', so... yeah," Reese giggled, pulling Amethist away from Baldi, "Wanna see my room??? COME!" She exclaimed, pulling her up aggressively.

"Ok ok, I'm coming, don't worry,"

"I won't! Cuz I know you won't leave me here all alone~" Reese giggled, nuzzling her shoulder.

"Well... can Baldi stay too?" Amethist asked as Baldi groaned, standing up.

"I-I'mma leave... I'll tell your mom you're staying here for the night, then I'll come for you tomorrow morning."

"But, Baldi-"

As soon as Amethist was about to speak, Reese tugged on her oversized sleeves impatiently. "It's ok, Baldi- you can leave, you know she's ok- now go," She told him a sweet voice.

He glanced at Sam, then back at Amethist- his mind racing. "Maybe I shouldn't, it's like Sam's planning something...". He shot Reese a glare before rolling his eyes, "It's ok, Amie~ I'll stay if your staying, I'm not leaving without you. He smiled, hugging Amethist lightly.

"Really?! Yay!" She exclaimed,

Reese scoffed as Amethist, kissed him softly- making his eyes widen in shock. She backed up, smiling. "Me and Reese will go and get us blankets and pillows, don't move!" Amethist giggled, running off.