Chapter 6: Abnormal

(A/N: Hey guys, 

Just wanted to let you know that whenever I mention 'adult slimes', I am referring to normal slimes...

Adult slimes/slimes come after the baby slime on the typical evolution path...)

[You have killed monsters above your level.

Level 6 - 10. 

You are now able to evolve! Would you like to evolve?] 

[Status!]

Status

Name: Amadeus Rye

Race: Metamorphosis Slime

Age: 9 months

Level: 10

Strength: 25 -> 50

Endurance: 25 -> 50

Agility: 25 -> 30

Magic: 40 -> 60

Spirit: 60 -> 80

Skills: All Seeing eyes (Level 2), Absolute Absorption (Level 3), Pain resistance (level 2), Form (level 2), Overlord (level 1), Iron Skin (level 5), Buff (level 1)

Skill point: 3

It seems that my stats are pretty good... Especially spirit. 

I don't really no what spirit represents though. 

I glanced at the roof of the cavern, before sighing. A desire to see the surface was rekindled in my heart. I wanted to see it...

I wanted to see the different races of this world. I still did not have any memories of 'before' but I knew for certain that this world was different...

It was out there that I could find the answers that I was looking for. 

I want to go out there...

I sighed again. 

First things first though... I had to find out what was going on here.

As for evolution? 

No... I had to wait. Call it intuition, but something told me that if I evolved right now I would be missing out on something...

I slowly began to look at the scene, inside of the cavern. Nothing seemed to have changed, except for the fact that there were fewer baby slimes... 

I would have thought that the baby slimes would be alerted... 

Whatever... it's easier for me now.

Perhaps it was due to my new skill [All seeing eyes], but my eyesight had drastically improved. When I observed the situation more closely, I understood that there were some key differences between baby slimes. 

They were split into what seemed to be 2 divisions. 

The 'first division' seemed to be in charge of patrolling. It was mainly made up of baby slimes with the skill [iron skin]. 

The second division, were made up of slimes with a slightly more purple tinge. They were the slimes in charge of feeding the jellies...

They had the skill [Third arm] and [Living storage].

[Living storage] is probably the skill that allows them to store insects inside of them and then release them to feed those jellies.

I don't know what [Third arm] is though.