🍌🍑1⃣2⃣🍌🍑 (🔞)

(Remember this is what Nikki is wearing)

•°•°°•°•°°•°•°•°°•°•°°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°••°°•°°•°•°•°

1/24/19 : The day jinyoung left

"Baby I got to go now." Jinyoung said as he kissed Nikki good-bye. "Awwww I don't want you go." Nikki sadly said. "Omg I want him to leave right now because I want to get fucked good. I am sorry jinyoung." Nikki thought.

"I know baby doll but I have to." Jinyoung said as he chuckled.

"Awww okay." Nikki finally let go.

As they said good-bye jinyoung then remember something. "Nikki." Jinyoung said. "Yeah?" Nikki asked. "I don't want you to hang out with Jackson while I am gone." Jinyoung stated.

"What? No!" Nikki said surprised. Jinyoung then grab Nikki and said, "you better not or else." Jinyoung said in a deep, cold voice. "O-okay." Nikki agreed because she was scared. "Good." Was all jinyoung said. After that and one last kiss they parted.

•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°°•°•°•°°•°•°°•°

One day later
1/25/19 : cheated 🔞

I felt guilty what I was about to do but I don't really feel guilty because why should I when I know Jinyoung cheats on me. I caught him once. I admit it did hurt but I got used to it once I caught him doing it again and again. The only reason I stayed with him all along is because I love him no matter what but now I don't if that is true because my feelings for Jackson are coming back stronger.

Once I got to Jackson place. I knocked and Jackson opened and "wow" I thought because he was shirtless.

As soon as he saw me he pulled me into a kiss and of course I kissed back and I couldn't help but to notice the sparks and it scared me because I haven't felt this way in a long time.

As we kissed, we moves to the bedroom.

"Baby girl take off your stockings." And of course I listened. As I took them off I noticed Jackson eyes travelled down my body making me blush.

After I took off the fishnet stocking I was wearing he called me a "Good girl." He got off the bed and then pulled me towards the bed. "Put your hands on the bed and bend forward doll face." I heard a click behind me and a few seconds later my hands were cuffed together. Jackson then spread my legs and of course I obeyed. "In this position I can see all of you baby doll." He squeezed my ass and let out a approving hum. Jackson then took off my skirt. "Pull your feet up, one at a time." I did what I was told. My legs were then tied to the bed. Jackson then spread my legs that gave him easy access to all of my goods.

Jackson fingers slip between my legs and he then started to play with my clit. This went on for awhile.

"P-please,fuck! Jackson! Stop doing th- ahhh!" He pulled his hands away but I still was begging for more.

A few seconds later my wish was fulfilled. "Baby girl you're so wet and dripping."

His hand found my pussy and then he slid one finger inside of me. Moans left  my mouth as so as he started stimulating my clit with his other hand. Jackson didn't let me orgasm though, he kept finger fucking me at a slow and steady pace. Just how I like it. A second finger joined the fist one and I asked for "more." My hips rocks backwards, meeting his slow thrusts. He wasn't having it, he push me forward towards the bed. "You only move when I tell you to Nikki." He stated. His fingers left my hole then I felt his hand land of my ass. "Fuck!" The spanking went on till 10. "That's a good girl, now you are gonna suck my dick doll face." He move till he was in front of meme, with a few tugs he open his belt and drops his pants.

I forgot how toned Jackson. "Like what you see doll face?" I gazed at him and licked my lips. "Yes, daddy." I remember that being called daddy is one of his kinks. I pulled down his boxer with my cuffed hands. I swallowed and slowly licked  the tip.

Then I grab his dick and stroked it in a steady pace. Then I licked his dick from the tip to his balls and softly sucked both of them. He moaned and threw his head back.

"That's it, right there." Then I wrapped my mouth around the head and swirled my tongue around his sensitive spots. His dick was throbbing in my mouth. It seemed that he had enough and then shoved himself in without warning me. I gagged and breathe through my nose. He pulled out and slammed back in giving me a little bit of time to breathe through my nose.

This repeated for a long time. I wasn't really gagging that much. After Jackson was done face fucking me. He then went behind me again  and positioned himself behind me. I was waiting for him to fuck me but all he did was rubbed his dick against my clit. I was moaning and  begging him to give me what I came for. "Fuck me, daddy. Please,  just fuck now." He just kept rubbing his dick against my clit.

While I was begging, he slammed his full length in my needy pussy. I screamed and moan in surprise.

He kept slamming into me like a madman. Grunting  and spanking my ass. My walls tighten around his dick to keep him inside of me. I felt like I was going to cum and he started going faster then he was already going. "Daddy, I am gonna cum!" The sound of skin slapping against one another echo through out the room. He move position rub his dick against my g-spot.

I kept moving my head side to side as  he fucked my wet pussy. "Cum on my dick doll face." That was all I needed to push me over the edge. My toes curled and I had the best orgasm ever. Jackson kept slamming inside my over sensitive  pussy, making me orgasm a second time. "Fuck! I'm close." His moans got louder and he fuck me senseless into the bed.

Once he was done, he pulled out and untied my legs. He pushed me on my knees and put his dick inside my mouth again. After awhile of sucking he came inside my mouth. I swallowed his cum and licked his dick clean.

After I was done cleaning his dick, he help me stand. "I guess I tied you up a little too tight." My eyes follow his gaze to my legs, where the bonds left red marks. "How the hell am I going to explain this to Jinyoung." I thought to myself.

"I am sorry baby girl." Jackson and me cuddle in his bed after he clean the both of us up. "It's okay daddy." I looked up towards Jackson as I said that. Jackson smile and kissed me.

"Jackson?" He hummed. "Let's do this again." Jackson agree if  I go on a date with him. I agreed to go on the date. "When?" "Tomorrow at 7." He stated.

After catching up, and eating dinner. We both fell asleep inside one another arms with a smile on are faces.