💔🆓1⃣3⃣💔🆓

The day Jinyoung arrive 1/30/19:

The front door open. "I am home baby girl." Jinyoung voice is heard. Once Jinyoung doesn't get a reply back, he went looking for his baby girl but shock to find out she is not here. So he calls her.
°•°•°•°°•°°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°°•°•°•°°•°•°°•°•°

Jinyoung
Baby where r u at?

Nikki
Oh r u at the house already?

Jinyoung
Yes. Where r u at?

Nikki
I am at the park with Mina.

Jinyoung
Oh well get over here because I want to talk to you.

Nikki
Okay. I also want to talk to you.

Jinyoung
Bye baby. I love you.

Nikki
Bye and me too.

•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°°•°•°°•°•°•°•°

Once Nikki got home she saw rose petals leading to somewhere so she  followed them.

Once she did that she was shocked because they lead to the backyard and she saw all 7 of the guys there and jinyoung was in the middle wearing a suit.

Once she reached them. She stopped in front of jinyoung.

Jinyoung then got on his knee and pulled out a box and open it and Nikki was so shocked because it was a wedding ring.

"Nikki Nicole Cabello you are the love of my life. I know we had our ups and downs but we always find a way at the end of the day to make it right. I also know how much you mean to me. You mean so much to me. You were there for me when no one else was there. You are so sweet. You are a angel. My angel. So will you make me the happiest man of earth by marrying me?"

To say Nikki was shock was a understatement. Once she look up towards the other 6 guy. She could see they were happy for them but two of them weren't. Mark looked disappointed. Jackson look so sad that it hurts her.

Nikki then looks back at jinyoung.
"Jinyoung... " Jinyoung looks at her like he knows she is gonna say yes.

"I-i can't do that. Today I was gonna break up with you because I don't love you anymore. I love and will always love Jackson. I am so sorry."

With that being said Nikki runs out the house. Jackson and Mark go after her. The other 4 guys are shocked.

Jinyoung is sad, angry, and heartbroken. The others try to make jinyoung happy but it doesn't work.

Nikki runs and runs behind her she heard Mark and Jackson yelled for her to stop so she stop.

Jackson and Mark are now in front of her.

"Nicole.." Both of them said not knowing what to say.

"Nicole I love you too and I am glad you said all of that stuff." Jackson said as he hugs Nicole. Mark joins them by saying "I am glad you made the right decision baby sis." Making all three of them laugh.