Chapter 4

A/n so I won't be posting on Thursdays just to make that clear. I also am thinking about making another book what do you guys think? I am almost done moving so ya cya

Time skip to night and it's your prov 

I didn't leave yet. I really wanted to stay but I knew I had to leave. Kristie and Mitch were getting some Starbucks while Kevin, Avi, Scott, Ester, and I were just talking. They were talking about some weird movie they wanted to watch but all the sudden I blurted out, "Avi, how am I going to get home?" I hade a small condo since my parents moved to Hawaii for "fun" I told them it was werod but they didn't care. 

"Uh well I don't know. You could just sleep with Ester." He replied. Before anyone said anything I said, " Heck no she kicks in her sleep, I will probably sleep with Kristie or on the floor." "Hey!" Ester said. "Ester it's true sorry" Avi Saïd she just signeert while i  grinned. " Hey i have aan idea lets Play truth Or dare!" Scott Saïd. "Sure!" We all said in unison. 

So im kinds lazy so this is what this means: Y/n=you A=Avi S=ScottE=Ester

S= I call going first! Ok umm Ester Truth or dare?

E=Dare!

S=I dare you to swallow the gum that's in my mouth

E=ugh ok 

Scott takes out a piece of gum from his mouth and hands it to Ester. She looked disgusted. But she did it.

E=Oh my god that was horrible. Ok Kevin Truth or Dare?

K=Truth

E=Is it true you liked Kristie

K=ok ok I did 

We all kinda laughed he was completely red. Poor guy.

K= ok Avi hehe Truth or dare?

I'm going to make you wait hahahahaha anyways I promise to update 3 times tomorrow

-Jade