The Timer of Two | Fideo Aldena

Tori: Thanks everyone for the support in the last chapter!!

Ryouhei: Thanks for waiting patiently as well.

Tori: Yes. I'm so sorry that this chapter took a long time.

Ryouhei: Today we have Fideo.

Fideo: Thanks for having me today.

Tori: This was requested by @Luciana_chan7. Now, off to the story!

(Y/n) - Your name
(L/n) - Last name
(C/n) - Country name
(e/c) - Eye color
(h/l) - Hair length
(h/c) - Hair color

Note: Btw, this is a soulmate AU where everyone have a timer on their wrist. More will be explained in the story.

______________________

2nd Person POV

36 : 53 : 09

You lay on your bed. Staring at your wrist before sighing and thoughts filling your head.

'What kind of person is he?' 'Hopefully he's nice...''But what if he's a bad person?' Are the things you're thinking of. And honestly, who wouldn't? You're going to meet your soulmate in 3 days.

Soulmates. Someone who will love you unconditionally and will spend the rest of your life with. Everyone have one. A timer is imprinted on their wrist as a sign of when one will meet their chosen.

You rolled around on your bed, feeling anxious yet excited.

"(Y/n), you're not asleep yet?" Your mother opened the door and called out.

"I'm going to soon." You replied, sitting up.

"You know we're going to go early tomorrow."

"I know, but I'm so nervous..."

"The time's coming that you'll finally meet him, huh?" Your mother sat on your bed and pat a spot beside her, signalling for you to sit there.

"Yeah. And I'm not sure if we'll get along. What if I don't like him? Or he doesn't like me?" You sat beside her keeping your head low.

"Sweety. A soulmate will love you no matter what. Like me and your father." She tried to reason.

"But still. I don't know if it'll-" You were interrupted by your mother saying,

"You know, the first time I saw that it was only a few days left before I met your father, I was much like how you are now. Nervous, worried, scared... I started to doubt a lot," You listened intently at your mother.

"But then, when I did met your father, it was all replaced by happiness and relieve. We were overjoyed when we finally met. I'm so glad I met him and had you. And I'm sure you and your soulmate, will be too." She finished as she stroke your knuckles comfortingly. You smiled at your mother's words and hugged her.

"Thank you, mom."

"You're welcome. Now off to bed, we're leaving early tomorrow." She tucked you in and turned off the lights. "Good night."

"Thanks again, mom. And good night." You closed your eyes and let the darkness consumed you.

-Time Skip-

(Y/n)'s POV

'We're finally here! Liocott Island!'

I ran through the crowds of people and saw the giant FFI logo as well with the flags of the teams that are competing. It was huge and there were so many people here.