47

"Hi!!" toddler Hana said

She keep getting in trouble Can someone count hoe many time she go into trouble?!

(Deanna have something to said seeing a lot of people going in depressed and hurting them self)

//; If you said I never understand your depression...you are right.. But I know one thing is that I been depressed for a different reason.. There aren't thing that next day it will not begone it will last a longtime..and suicidal people I am very sorry to call you out but Do you think suicide really the answer? I have a friend who been in the Hospital two time because she try to kill herself...and I feel it my fault for putting her in the Hospital.. I been a horrible friend standing there and doing nothing to help her..... Please don't do suicide... Please dial this number (1-800-273-8255) or talk to someone you are feel save and love with!! But if that doesn't work I am always here.. And the people who cuts do you well think you deserve the pain? I know how that feel...I did it twice but I have people who care about me so I stop cutting... My Family never found out that I been cutting or been depressed...I wore a fake smile everyday..only two friends now that I am like this... But they stab me in the back..One person knew what I been through.and that is my younger brother...Even if I break my parents rules and lost my friends? I care about you more. Everyone said "put yourself first than other" but I never like that rule so I do the opposite "Put people you love first than yourself." I know we don't meet or get a long very well I still care about you ok? That well never change!