6.

Last time I got Jonas to hack into the Gallagher Girl Academy files, they were (a) expecting it, (b) prepared and - I hate to say it - but (c) smarter than us. But this time, we have the upper-hand because they don't expect us to hack again, do they?

"Jonas," I call desperate to find answers. "I need you to hack into the Gallagher Girl Academy files again."

"What? You're joking right? It took me 10 hours 3 minutes and 25 seconds last time and they were prepared for us and crashed our computer!" he whined.

"That's just it though; they knew that Solomon was telling us so they were prepared. This time they won't know what hit them and you probably need the practice..."

"Alright, alright. But you owe me," he adds pointing a finger at me.

Damn it. "Fine, I owe you," I conclude, "well, get started. What are you waiting for?"

***

When Jonas tells me he has hacked into the files, I thank God. But I smirk as I mention, "It only took you 7 hours 22 minutes and 13 seconds this time!"

"Don't, you still owe me remember?" he grumbles.

I mutter off an apology as I grab the laptop and search through the files for the Chameleon's face. Bingo. Her name is Cameron "Cammie" Ann Morgan stated at the top of the page then I scroll down, her family, a cross next to her father's name... Wait, what? I turn back to Matthew Morgan and I click on his name. Alongside the unimportant information, one line stands out: Assumption that Matthew Morgan is dead due to disappearance.

***

I catch Cammie on the second floor along with her friends when leaving COW and going to lunch. Cammie then leaves her friends when she catches my eye.

"So I assume you found out something about me then," she says mysterious as always.

"Yes I did actually, Cammie Ann Morgan," I reply with my signature smirk. For a split second, I swear she was shocked before returning to her neutral face.

"Well honestly," she says, "I thought you would be faster. I mean the defence system was 24% down yesterday." Winking at me, she walks into the dining hall, slides into the seat next to best friends and acts as if she was always there.