14. Shopping Trip

The next morning, I hurried and got dressed, as I ran to Dean's room to wake him up. Only, he wasn't there. I went to the kitchen, where I found him sitting at the table, eating a piece of toast. I walked over to him and sat in the chair in front of him.

"Someone seems excited," he said as he took another bite.

"Well, yeah! I get to go shopping and get clothes. I've just been wearing the same torn up skinny jeans and the same blood stained shirts. I need new clothes."

"Well, you need to eat something."

"I'm too excited," I smiled over at him as he handed me one of his toast.

"Eat," he stood up and threw the paper plate away.

I stood up as well, and took a bite of the toast. I stood there and watched as Dean put on his jacket and his boots. He walked over to the door with his keys in his hands, as I followed behind him with my toast.

When we got to the mall, I went into Rue 21 and looked around for more jeans. I wasn't perfectly skinny. I mean I did workout, but no matter what I did, I couldn't lose a lot of weight. I kinda hated being a size sixteen, because you could barely find anything. I picked up a pair of black skinny jeans and walked to the changing room. Lucky, the fit and were on the clearance rack.

I walked back out and looked around at the shirts. I picked up a few tank tops, regular tee shirts and some blouses for when I'm playing FBI. I didn't feel the need to try them on, so I walked over to Dean as he was looking at some jeans.

"Ready to check out?"

I nodded as he picked up two pairs of jeans and went to the counter. Dean put his jeans up there, along with the clothes I had got. I smiled as the total only came out to be less than thirty dollars. Gotta love clearance racks.

I grabbed the bag as Dean followed me out if the store.

"Where to now?"

"JC Penny. I need to get more professional clothes. Like slacks and skirts." Dean nodded as we walked side by side to JC Penny.

When we got inside, I walked over to the dress clothes, and ended up getting one pair of slacks, a skirt, and four dresses that I couldn't turn down.

After we left there, we started walking around the mall, when I saw a Wet Seal and smiled over at Dean. I went in and found some cute plaid shirts and some crop tank tops that had my favorite bands on them. I held up the ACDC shirt up the Dean and saw a smirk come across his face.

Dean offered to carry some of my bags, when we left from there. "Okay. One last place and we can go," I said as I walked to the Rack Room Shoes.

I mainly wanted to find another pair if boots and a pair of heels. Lucky me, they were buy one get one of the same brand, and they were. I picked up my boxes, and looked up to find Dean wasn't there. I looked in the other aisles, when I found him trying on some boots. I walked over to him and smiled.

"They look good. You buy one you get another pair free."

"Really? I should get Sammy a pair." Dean picked up his size, and Sam's. We walked up to the counter, as Dean paid for the shoes. Dean took the bags, and looked over at me. "Any more places you want to go?"

"Nope, I think we covered it," I smiled as we walked back to the other end of the mall, and out to the car.

Dean opened the trunk and placed all the bags inside, as I did as well.

As we were getting in the car, I was pulled back out and thrown to the ground. I looked up as a man was standing over me, and another had a knife to Dean's throat.

"Catherine. Metatron wants to see you," he smirked.

"Who the fuck is Metatron?"

"A douche bag angel," Dean yelled over to me.

Just then, the angel who had the knife to Dean's throat, lit up from Dean stabbing him. Dean took off running towards me, but I was transported with the other angel to a room that looked like a study. The angel stood up and looked down at me, then left.

I stood up quickly and looked around. Until I heard a voice. "Hello Catherine. Nice to see you."