Doctor Ratchet

*I don't own Transformers or anything affiliated with Transformers. I only own my original characters and plots. All rights go to Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg.*

I wasn't aware of how long I had been asleep. All I knew was that I could hear crickets chirping loudly and it was giving me a splitting headache. I opened my eyes and tried to focus them on a figure in front of me. An unfamiliar man stood at the foot of my bed. He was very tall and slightly stocky. He had light colored skin and scruff on his face. I also noticed that his eyes were the same shade of bright blue that Ron's were. I groaned and sat up in bed.

"Oh, good. You're awake," the man spoke.

I rubbed my eyes and blinked. "Yeah. I guess so," I replied.

"I'm Doctor Ratchet but you can just call me Ratchet. It's nice to finally meet you, Azalea," he said.

I smiled at him. "It's nice to meet you as well. But, what are you doing here, may I ask?" I asked.

He was about to speak when Ron and my dad entered through the door.

"He came to fix you up after that little incident today," Ron said and nodded towards my knee.

There was a massive brace enclosed around my left knee. I scrunched my face up at it and turned my head back around to look at Ron, my dad and Ratchet who had went to stand by them. My neck was getting sore and tomorrow it would be much worse.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked them.

"The blow to your knee caused a partial tear in your anterior cruciate ligament and you've also managed to bruise your patella," Ratchet explained.

I groaned. Damn you, Trent.

"What am I supposed to wear with this thing on my knee? I only own like three dresses. This isn't fair," I whined and laid my head back onto my pillow. I heard a chuckle.

"Typical," I heard my dad mumble. I shot him a look.

"Well, for the time being you won't be doing much of anything. We want you to be healed up just a bit before you start trying to walk on it or even hopping on it. You're already scheduled to be out of school for the next week or so until you can function with your knee properly," Ratchet explained.

"Thank the good Lord above. I'm so sick of that place," I exclaimed.

"You'll still have work to do, Lea," my dad told me.

I grunted. "Well, that's no fun," I said.

My dad and Ron chuckled. I turned to look at Ratchet. "Wait. Please tell me that I'm not going to be stuck in here for the next week. I mean, I like my room and everything but I don't like it that much."

"Of course not. You can even shower. That brace is completely waterproof. Just try not to work your knee too hard. I'll be back tomorrow to check on you," he told me.

"Well, thanks man. Means a lot," I responded.

He simply nodded at me at me before walking out my bedroom door. I looked at Ron and my dad.

"I'm hungry," I told them.

"I'm not surprised," my dad remarked.

"What is mom cooking for dinner?"

"Hot wings," he told me.

My eyes lit up. "Can you bring me some please?" I asked him.

He sighed and walked out of my room to retrieve my food. Ron pulled the chair from my desk over to the side of my bed and sat down.