Oc description

Name: Norihc
Age: 8
Appearance: Stands at a inch below Meliodas. Has short brown hair that's swept to the left. Wears a long green shirt with black shorts along with a dark blue cloak. Has dark green eyes.
Magic tool: Duo anima mea

Magic tool explanation: alows one to increase the control over ones own soul or one with in their body

Magic tool explanation: alows one to increase the control over ones own soul or one with in their body. given to him by Merlin
Tattoo

Location is on the back of his neck

Personality: extremely childish and energetic. Likes to run around and play pranks. He really hates meanies and loves to look at horses.

Ability presence removal: It removes others ability to acknowledge or sense his presence when activated. Could even slap someone and they wouldn't notice.

Sacred treasure accommodare:

Sacred treasure ability: the affect of the arrow is changed with the users ability ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Name: chiron Age: unknown Appearance: a centaur with jet black hair in a ponytail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: chiron
Age: unknown
Appearance: a centaur with jet black hair in a ponytail.
Personality: none

Past: norhich was an orphan when the first holy war started. Chiron was a spirit demon meaning he had no physical body. Norhich was about to die when Chiron Possessed him turning him into a demon. Chiron doesn't care about anything but is loyal to Meliodas for an unknown reason.  so he followed Meliodas when he betrayed the demon clan. Among the way Chiron and norhich's souls to destabilize causing them to randomly switch control and body's. So the purpose of duo anima mea is to stabilize them keeping them intact.

Ability copy: alows Chiron to copy the natural magic abilities of people around him. So he can't copy Merlin's spells but can copy ban's snatch. The requirement for him to copy an ability is that someone needs to use their ability before him. After that he can use it as much as he wants for five minutes and the timer restarts every time they use their ability again. Is able to copy up to seven abilities at once.