chapter two Old memories

Regular thoughts

Chiron thoughts

After getting everyone situated in the boar hat we started traveling. Ban took over Elizabeth's room so Meli is sharing his bed with her after being tied up by Hawk. Diane obviously had to sleep outside and me... I usually fall asleep somewhere and end up waking with one of the other's. It's weird. But back to traveling. We've just arrived at a place called the necropolis that was apparently haunted. "Are you sure I wasn't navigating cause this looks like a dump," I said on top of Hawks mom. "I'll say. How'd a rundown village get a name like that," Hawk asked.

"Rumor has It this should be the place that's closest to it," Meli answered. "We'll start by gathering info on the necropolis. We also need money to feed ourselves so let's open up the tavern," Meli said jumping off Hawks mom so she can Barry herself to the point only the tavern is showing. How does she breath down there, I thought confused. "What do you know the captain really does serve the drinks," Ban said casually. "Better then him in the kitchen," I said putting up the hood of my cloak. "And I'm gonna put all you guys to work to. Bring in some customers billboard girl," Meli ordered Diane who looked ecstatic. "Ban you'll be our cook," Meli continued.

"Are you you sure you want this guy handling the food," Hawk said skepticaly. "Trust me his cooking is over five stars! Except when I tamper with it," I finished only to be punched out into the ground. "So it was you who was messing with my food!" Ban said angry. "And finally Norihc will be on trash duty," Meli finished while I pulled my head out of the ground. "Screw that!" I yelled. "I wanna help out to," Elizabeth said. "Okay But Don't overwork yourself since you're still recovering," Meli said. As he said this I noticed Ban walking away so I decided to use erase and follow him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is boring! All Ban has been doing is walking around the village. We turned a corner and saw a blonde girl but what was strange is the look of suprise and recognition he had before she collapsed. Ban immediately went to her side to make sure she's okay while I followed. "Hey are you Okay," Ban said while kneeling down and shaking her gently. She looked slowly opened her eyes and was suprised to see Ban holding her. "You let her go!" A voice yelled. We turned and saw a boy with brown hair holding a pitchfork.

"Now is that any way to speak to an adult," Ban said indifferent. "Shut up!" The kid yelled holding the pitchfork tighter. "Tell me has she been getting enough food?" Ban questioned which surprised me. Ban isn't normally this kind. "I said shut up! Now leave before I kill you!" The kid yelled. "Like I asked. Has she been getting enough food?" Ban said still straight faced. The kid looked hesitant before charging and stabbing him in the side. But immediately regretted it when his sister explained what he was doing. "Oh no... how will my sins ever be forgiven," that made me look down in thoughts but looked up when Ban spoke while taking out the pitchfork.

"Trust me. A sin is something you'll never be able to take back," Ban said only to be stabbed by a spear through the chest. "You seem to know a lot about that Ban," a boy laying on the spear said. I deactivated my erase and asked calmly "Who are you?" "Ah Norihc you're here too. Well who I am doesn't matter. What does matter though-" He said jumping up and floating in place. Suddenly the spear started spinning enlarging the hole before going right through him. "-you're undead Ban. The Fox sin of greed," He said before facing towards me. "And you are the other half of the crow sin of apathy. Norihc the unseen," he said smirking.

"Okay Who are you? And what do you know about us?" Ban said aggressive. "I know your sins," The boy said making me and Ban tense up. "you Ban to satisfy your greed and gain eternal life you killed the holy woman of the fountain of youth," though Ban looked stoic I could tell he was pissed. He then turned towards me. "And Norihc... your sin is accepting the help of a demon in order to survive. Turning you into a killer that knows nothing but apathy," he finished pissing me off.