first day of classes

**joslyn P.O.V**

i woke up from my peaceful sleep from a blow dryer "JOSLYN BAILEY WEASLEY DONT MAKE ME GET THE BUCKET OF WATER" hermionie shouted over the nose of the blowdryer that was blowing my hair everywhere. 

i groaned putting the pillow over my head "let me sleep woman" i shouted dramatically she laughed turning off the blow dryer then starting jumping on me "get" bounce "up" bounce. 

i sat up making her squeal and fall. she scowled at me but we both broke out in wide grins and started laughing uncontrollably.

hermionie took a couple deep breaths "okay we should get ready" she finished giggling. i was still laughing like a mad man. she swatted me with a sock "come on jos!" she laughed again. i got up with  smile and a playful eye roll, i stretched my arms. lavendar isnt in our dorm anymore because she said that we were to loud in the morning, well we sorta were. i looked at ginnys bed to find her half hanging off of it with her mouth wide open.

i walked over to her and tickled h tummy making her scream and fall off of the bed. 

i laughed again while she glared standing up. she grabbed her robes and left our room. 

"whaats her problem" me and mionie choroused. we both shrugged. mionie grabbed her robes and i grabbed mine. 

i glanced out the window to see it bright and sunny outside, the weather has been weird.

i slipped on my black jeans and white button-up, i tied my maroon and gold gryffindor tye then rolled up my sleeves since it was warm out today. i put on my black belt and my socks and maroon vans. 

i walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirrior. 

my hair grows really fast so it wavy and towards the bottom the curls were coming back, the length was about to under my chest. i tied it up in a messy ponytail that actually looked cute, i put on very light eyeliner just to outline my eyes and mascara.

mionie came in and did the same thing, both of our make-up loooked like we didnt even really have any besides the fact our eyes were outlined more. 

we brushed our teeth grabbed our bags then walked out. 

"so joslyn since we woke up early wanna venture the castle?" i fake gasped "hermionie jean granger wants to go places we arent suppose to?!" she lightly smacked my arm while i snickered. 

we left the common room and went through the halls, i saw a loose tile in the flooring by the witch statue in the potions corridor. i walked over and picked it up to reveal a passageway. 

"found one mionie" she walked over and looked down it "lets go" she giggled, we linked hands and jumped in. i climbed the ladder but the tile back then jumped back down with mionie. 

"well lets go!" i grabbed her hand and walked forward but hermionie stayed still "joslyn it just occured to me that sirius black could be in here, this isnt a good idea" i rolled my eyes and pulled out my wand so it was in my other hand.

"dont tell me your getting cold feet now mionie! were gryffindors! besides we can take Black!" i giggled she gave me a stubborn look "dont get ahead of yourself" i shrugged then pulled her forward ready to see where this place led to.

we both had our wands out just in case. 

we got to the other end of the passageway and climbed the ladder pushing up the tile, we were in some shop. "joslyn we are in hogsmead!" mionie whisperd shouted. just then a lady came down the stairs and me and mionie went back down and replaced the tile so she wouldnt know we were there, we sprinted back to the castle. we climbed back up the passageway and got back to the hogwarts hallways.