the innocent dad

**joslyn P.O.V * *

merlin where is this kid going?! we raced after ron, we came to an abrupt stop when he finally caught scabbers, right under the whomping willow! "I'm not the only one that notices right" harry whispered but I ignored him "RON MOVE!" i shouted frantically but he was rigid i was about to run after him but he held a finger pointing at something behind us scared to death.

"b - behind you! IT'S THE GRIM!" we all turned around to see a snarling dog, it ran at us and as we ducked it flew over our heads and bit rons leg dragging him. "RON!" we shouted.

we all sprinted forward. harry lunged for him but missed hermionie did as well but had the same luck as harry, just as the dog was about to take him into the hole i lunged and grabbed rons hands, however the dog was to strong and dragged me under to.

"RON JOSLYN! !!"" i heard them screaming.

he dragged us up the stairs of the shack which BTW really freaking hurt.

we ended up in a room. ron crawled to the corner clutching scabbers to his chest. I whipped out my wand and held it at the dog.

I heard rons whimpers and slowly moved towards him not taking my eyes of the dog, i eventually did though "ron please tell me you are alright" i said panicked, his eyes were squeezed shut "it hurts sis" "it know ron i know" i glanced at his face to see it struck with fear, "joslyn..." he trailed off horrified.

i turned around and the dog was gone, there stood Sirius Black, my father.

I had my wand infront of me ready to defend my self, i stood protectively in front of ron since he was sitting in the corner badly injured.

Black took a step towards us.

"dont you dare take one more step towards me" i growled, I wasn't feeling fear, well I was but I was more angry than anything.

he put his hands up in defeat "well, very well then daughter" i went to lung at him but ron grabbed my ankle "YOU ARE NO FATHER TO ME!" i screamed while I glared daggers "you disgust me" i spat and a look of hurt crossed his face then hardened, he started cackling like the mad man he was.

"I'm gonna kill him" he said lowly and I was pissed "you so much as touch harry i will kill you with my own hands" i said lowly.

how dare he threaten harry!

just then the door burst open and there was harry out of breath with hermionie beside him "oh joslyn are you alright" he asked worried he ran over to me and cupped my face looking me over "I'm fine harry" i whispered, he kissed my forehead, though I couldn't keep my eyes off of the mad man in the corner, harry hasn't noticed him yet.

hermionie was kneeling next to ron frantically searching him.

"harry" i whispered as he hugged me "harry, it's him, hes an animagus" i said and he let go and whipped around.

hermionie did as well.

"well long time no see" Black Laughed like a crazy person.

harry pushed me behind him and kept a hand on my waist knowing full well that I will try something If Sirius does.

"hermionie" i said quietly, i held out my hand and she took it slowly walking up beside me "are you alright" she asked and i nodded.

"i have waited so long" Black said and harry let go of me "you killed them, you killed my parents, YOU ARE THE REASON THEY ARE DEAD!" harry screamed he jumped forward, he grabbed sirius by the neck then threw him on the floor he sat on top of him, his wand at Blacks head.