Nightmares

Naruto

About half an hour later sai and shika arrived.

"Whooo sasuke nice hair!" Shika said in a very amused tone. I grinned largely at sasuke and he started blushing.

"Can I take them out please?" Sasuke said cutely. I said he can, I can't wait to see this..

"Oh.my.god.." I said I'm completely awe I feel like a fan girl! His hair was so curly!! Ahhh so cute.

"Since when does it go curly?" Sasuke asked me smiling but looking embarrassed. I couldn't say anything for about 10 seconds. This was to cute.

"What'd I tell you, he's love struck! Shika said at me. I remember the first time he said that. When we called the police to get itatchi away and afterwards sasuke went to sleep on my lap. I smiled remembering that.

"Anyway, it's almost 1 now what do you want to do."

"I don't know, whatever I guess. I haven't been able to sleep all night." Shika said.

"Yeah me to, what about you two." Sai asked

"Same" me and asking said at the same time.

I walked over to the couch and turned the TV on. I saw that rage was one.

"Oh my god YES!" I yelled out excitedly. Everyone looked over at me confused.

(AN I always stay up soo late while I'm watching rage, just waiting for a song that I know to come on.!!"

"Well I guess there's nothing else to do." Sasuke said and walked over to me. The others sat down on the couch as well. I pushed into sasuke cuddling him. I kissed his cheek. And smiled at him.

Sasuke

He's adorable, I smiled back at him and pulled him closer into me. I suddenly felt really tired all of a sudden. I yawned trying to hide it, I didn't want the others to think I was tired. But naruto noticed.

"I'm not tired" I said to him. He looked at me suspiciously knowing I was lying.

"Fine I am tired." I gently smiled at him.

"You stay here, and watch tv with these dorks."

He gave me an unsure expression. But finally nodded.

"One more thing" I pulled his face close to mine and gave him a small but affectionate kiss. He snuggled into me one last time and got up.

"You off to bed?" Shika asked.

"Yea..long day yesterday didn't get much sleep." He gave me an understanding look, I told him about my last encounter with itachi. I also showed him the letter and picture. I walked into mine and narutos room and got comfy under the blankets. Pretty soon I fell asleep.

"5seconds or more 7 minutes or more 9 hours or more 10 years..sasuke.." What is this place. It's cold and dark. Is this my old house? Why am I here..who's talking. Looking up I saw my big brother. No..

"Go away!" I yelled out.

"I told you I was sorry." He said angry and harshly. Someone help me. He walked closer towards me.

"Stop hurting me..please!"

"No"

"Why do you do this??!" I yelled out.

"You remember mum and dad right? I hurt you because of them. I'll never tell you what happened to them, but they made me angry. You deserve pain."

"SHUT UP!!" I screamed out at him.

He growled at me and grabbed my neck pulling me up to his height. I can't breath. He through me against the wall, cracking it. I tried to get up but was forced down. He pulled a knife out, he was just about to stab me in the chest then I sud-

"AHH" I jumped up in my bed, breathing heavily. I clutched my chest, no knife marks or blood. I had a nightmare..i deserve pain? It was  just a nightmare sasuke, it means nothing. I got out of bed. I peeked my head out of the door and saw naruto still awake, talking to sai and shika. I walked out and joined them.

"Hey are you ok?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah I'm ok, just a bad dream..about itachi." I walked over to naruto again and layed next to him hugging him. He put his arms around me.

"But if it's ok with you guys I'd rather not talk about it right now..?"

"Of course that's ok" Naruto answered.

I sighed and nodded with understanding. I leaned against naruto again.

"How are you guys still watching rage?"

"We've been waiting for soo long for something good to come on! Maybe the next song, right naruto?" Sai said frustratingly.

"Right! Surely this time." I chuckled at him and smiled.

"Just gonna have a smoke." Shika said boringly and left the room. Hm something's a bit odd there. I followed him and walked outside.

"Oh hey sasu, you alright?" He said taking a puff of his cigarette.

"Yeah are you? Somethings up I can tell" he made a small grunting noise trying to avoid my question. He sighed and faced me. He slowly pulled his sleeve up revealing his wrists...

"S-shika?" Cuts..self harm?

"Why?" I said half yelling.

"I've kept it a secret from you for to long and now I'm telling you, I don't know why I never did...l'm-I'm depressed as fuck ok? Smoking and cutting is what relives me." I stared at him blankly, under all this happiness and cockiness, there's this?

"How long has this been going on for?"

"Hm..few years now. I'm sorry"

"Damnit shika! I wish you'd tell me!?" I said at him. I feel so bad for him, why does he do this though? What made him like this in the first place? I'm confused...

Hey guys..sooo idk where I'm going with this anymore. I've think this story has been going on for to long, but let me know if you want me to write new chapters.

Damnit I'm so lost rn..well I guess that's it

Cya I guess...👋🏻😶