chapter 12

BEFORE WE START THIS! I DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO MY FRIEND OliveAlexis1124 and to my new followers Glamour_Tipsy19 and zoher123. Thank you thank you very much!

Enjoy reading!

****

I walk peacefully here in our schools corridor and having deep thoughts. Still thinking of what I've done last night. Everyone are busy doing their own bussines, happily. While me, keep thing of it.

God, I'm being emotional for that thing? Dapat nga maging masaya ka kasi bukod sa naligtas mo si cindy ay natutunan mo pang dipensahan ang sarili mo. Be proud max.

" Oh look who's here. I whore, "  mabilis akong napalingon sa likod ko. " Hmm... I'm wondering why the school letting this whore to enter here. "  she said as she move towards me.  " The last time I check, The school only accept rich students that have a GOOD attitude and that are WELL mannered. In order to enter this school, you need to pass the requirements or if you don't- " she come close to me and push me, hard.  " The security will drag you out of this place. "

" So? What are you trying to say. " Ignoring the pain in my butt. This girl.

" The security let you in. Tell me, how? Did you pay them or you do the same thing you did to kiyan? seducing them. Err.. I know it girls," refering to her alipores.  " She's definetly a good example of a word whore. How I'm unlucky to meet her- ~pakk~ . "  My vision gets darken and before she finish her words, I immedietly slap her.

" You've said enough! Ano bang ginawa ko sa inyo at kailangan nyo akong pag sabihan ng hindi naman totoo. Hindi ako ganong tao. "

" Oh really? I don't easily believe to a person, specially to whore like you " she said and cross her arms.

" Oh really? " trying to imiatite her words. She darted me with her killing stares. Kung na kakamatay ang titig pwes sigurado akong pinag lalamayan nako ngayon.

Napangisi ako at naki pag tagisan sa titigan. " Don't use me as you're mirror for you to see what you really are. Bitch "

Mukang na bullseye ko sya at sya na ata ngayon ang nandidilim ng paningin sakin. She walk towards me and pull my hair aggresively.

Napa hiyaw ako sa sobrang sakit. Parang unti unting humihiwalay ang buhok ko sa anit. Sinubukan ko syang itulak palayo kaso para syang linta na kung maka kapit wagas.

" Don't. You. Dare. Call. Me. Bitch you whore! " ani nya habang patuloy sya sa pag sabunot sakin. Malakas ko syang tinulak at lumayo ng kaonti. " No one try to call me that! " sigaw nya.

" Call what? Bitch " asar ko. Alam kong delikado yun lalo na't iba sya magalit, I'm sure of that. Tsaka ang goal ko diba ay maging matapang, yung kaya kong ipagtangol ang sarili ko. Diba?

" You're really trying me huh? Well, then take this. "  sabay sugod ulit sakin at sabunot.

This time, hindi ko na sya mapigilan. My hair really hurts like hell at medyo na kakadama na ako ng pag kahilo.

" I really like you're guts maxine. Hindi ko ineexpect na babangain mo talaga ang katulad ko. You seems really different. But who cares? I like the way you play. " And their she position her hands to slap me.

I'm waiting for her hand to touch mine pero wala, wala akong naramdaman. I slowly open my eyes and see what happen. But unexpectedly something try to stop it.

" Continue what you're doing and after that, I'll be honored for me to do it to you in the same way. "

The girls face were draining out of colors and at the same time, terrified. I quickly turn my gaze to person she scared of.

" A-andrew? " I speak with a spark of hesitant. He turn his attention to me. He smile sweetly that make my heart flutters.

" Good day max, But it seems that you're day has been ruined by steffanie huh? "  He said and give back his gaze to steffie, stefan, stef ano nga ulit yun?

" Oh, ah a-andrew, it's nice seeing you today. " As she slowly put down her hand and smile as if she didn't commit any crime.

" Well, it's not nice seeing you steffanie. " he said and quickly shift his face into a serious one. " Get out of my face before I make a scene here. "

Mula sa pagiging maldita ay bigla naging isang maamong tuta si steffanie at mabilis na umalis. Hinarap naman ako ni andrew at muling nginitian.

" I know it's a stupid question for me to ask but, Are you fine? " he ask. He look so concern to me. I smile trying to ignore the pain na iniinda ko. 

" Yes, I'm fine. "

" You sure? Maybe you said yes but you're tone means no, "

" Yup! I'm fine andrew. " Making my voice a little bit cheerful. " Now, happy? " he chuckle at inakbayan ako.

" More than that. " I raise my I brow and look at him, confused. " Well, steffanie ruined you're morning then we'll make the rest of the day Wonderful. Don't worry my treat. What do you think? "

" Do I have a choice? " medyo dumistansya sya at hinarap ako.

" Wala. Kaya tara na " at hinila ako paalis.

Pinag titinginan na kami ng mga tao.  Bukod sa magkasama kasi kami ni andrew ay hawak hawak pa nya ang kamay ko. God, I don't want to make a scene here.

" Don't mind them, " bulong nya na ikina tango ko naman.

Tama, di naman dapat bigyan ng malisya ang ganitong bagay di ba?

Napa iling nalang ako at napatingin sa magkahaw namin na kamay. His big hand nearly swallow my little hands. It feels warm which must be make me comfortable but, it's not. 

I just take a deep breath and look we where heading. We stop in the front of a white subaru car. He open the shot gun seat and help me to seat. Once he close the door he turn to other side and seat beside me and start the engine.

" So, saan mo naman ako balak dalhin aber? " he just smile and lean closer to me.

Sobrang lapit nya kaya mabilis akong napalingon sa bintana. Bahagyang nakita ko syang ngumisi at bumalik sa dating posisyon.

" You'll see, "  he replied with a little bit chuckle and start driving.

Ano ba sa tingin nya ang ginagawa nya? He start to act different.

Tahimik lang kami sa buong byahe. At halos mag iisang oras na kaming nasa kalsada. Ni walang umiimik sa aming dalawa. Na iilang tuloy ako sa sitwasyon.

Tinignan ko ang muka ni andrew. Matangos ito at makorte ang muka, tulad ni Kiyan. Wait, did I just mention the devils name. Mukang kailangan ko atang pumunta sa simbahan para mangumpisal ah lalong lalo na sa pag banggit sa pangalan nya.

" Here we are. " biglang salita ni andrew. Halos ma himatay ako sa takot sa biglang pag salita nito.

Pinatay nito ang makina at lumabas. Dumiretso ito sa pintuan ko at pinag buksan ako. Bumaba ako at pinag masdan ang paligid.

" Where are we? "

" Milady, Welcome to B.G. "

****

Merry late christmas, new year and advance Chinese new year everyone!

-mica