Why?

Y/n POV

I wake up because of the sun that peek through the small window in my room. I strech my arms and sat up on my bed. I decide to shower, after finishing shower. I grab my white crop top that not to thick with my jeans shorts cause it was really hot today. I went down as I saw everyone eating breakfast including BTS.

"Good morning..." I said as I sit down beside Jennie.

"Morning!" They greet back and I start eating my breakfast.

"So any plan today?" Jin ask

"Jhope hyung and me is going to arcade!" Jungkook said

"I'm just gonna stay here, sleeping" Suga said.

"I think Rose and me are going to have date today. You want to accompany us y/n?" Jimin ask

"What...aren't you guys are going to date...so won't I be a third wheel there?" I ask

"Nah..we're fine" Rose unnie said smiled at me

"Okay then" I said

//time skip//
At a restaurant

Rose unnie and Jimin are at the table infront of me. Jimin was sitting opposite Rose unnie and Rose unnie back was facing me so I could see Jimin's face. I was sitting alone sipping my drinks while seeing the couple feeding each other. Why do I even agreed to follow them? Why even if I know I would hurt seeing them like that I still follow them? Just why?

I was still staring at Jimin's face when he suddenly when to kiss Rose unnie. That's when I'm enough seeing them like that. I stand up walk to the back door and went out. They didn't even notice. Wow. Just wow. I went to sit on the bench opposite the restaurant still can saw them there kissing. Eww...I averted my gaze to somewhere but not them. I look at the sun that was burning my skin but I didn't care as I sway my legs. Then I decide just to play games in my phone. I take out mg phone and started to play the game.

Jimin POV

I move my face few inches away from Rose after kissing her. I look at her back that was supposedly y/n was ther but no...she's not there.

"Wait...where's y/n?" I ask Rose.

"Isn't she's behind us" she look at her back

"Supposedly" I said as looking around the restaurant. Then someone pull the hem of my shirt sleeves

"She's there" Rose said looking outside the big window and I move my gaze to the window too. Then I saw her. She was looking right way while swaying her legs didn't care the sun burning her skin but then she took out her phone and play with it.

"Aish this girl...always make me worried" I said

"She always like that before?" Rose ask

"Yeah...she's so clumsy before but now she doesn't look that clumsy" I said then I saw V sitting beside her as she look at him as they started to talk.

"Ouh...is that V?" Rose ask as I nod. Seeing them so close make me feel something weird.

Y/n POV

I suddenly felt present beside. I averted my eyes beside me as I saw V

"Oh...you scared me" I said.

"Sorry..." V said as he scratch back of his neck.

"You play that game?" He ask

"Yeah!"

"Let's work together" he said take out his phone and open the same game.

//time skip//

I was in my room as I recall what I did today. Accompany Jimin and Rose but it turn up I left them playing games with V go to arcades with him and meet Jhope and Jungkook there. Almost everything we play there. Ofc I tell Jimin first that I will go with V or else he will be really worried and after we meet he would scold me for worrying him. Today was fine but just simple and sunny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the late update. Sorry if it was short and for any mistakes I did. The adventure still didn't start yet so that's why it was short. Anyway...stay tune and votes