School Started

Back at Seoul~

I was wearing my school uniform when someone knock on the door

"*knock,knock* y/n someone want to accompany you to school" my mom said

"who?" I ask

"you come down and see.." she said and left.

I finish wearing my uniform,grab my school bag and my handphone. I went down and take the bread that my mom gave.

"They waiting outside" my mom said 'they?'

"K...Bye mom" I kiss her cheek and went out. And I saw Jimin and Rose!

"Omg! Hi Rose Unnie and hi Jimin" I said and hug them

"Last time I thought you call me oppa tho" Jimin said

"Nah...that's not it..." I said

"Hmmp!" Jimin pout

"Let's go Jiminie and Rose unnie" I said and we started walking

"You guys are cute" Rose unnie said

"Wait...aren't I was the one who need to said it?" I ask

"I mean you guys cute like brother and sister" she said and I nod

"And still she didn't want to call me oppa" Jimin complaint at Rose unnie

"She will soon" Rose unnie said

//time skip//

We were walking inside the school when we saw there was a group of people gathering.

"WAH...They are so beautiful"

"Kinda sexy too"

That was all heard.

"New student?" Rose unnie ask

"Maybe..." Jimin said

"You guys are new student too..." I said

//TIME SKIP//
In class~

Suprisingly Jimin and Rose are same class as me and I was excited and happy too. We sat together and the teacher came in.

"Good morning to my lovely student...Today we have 4 transfer student in this class...And the 4 transfer student can you introduce yourself?" she said and never leave the smile on her face. That's why I like this teacher she's really kind and talk very sweet to us. Jimin and Rose stand up as well the other two that was a girl and boy.

"I'm Park Jenny. You can call me anything and I'm a New York student before." She said in the diva tone with the unsincerely smile and you know what I already hate her.

"I'm Park Jongin and I'm a London student before. Hope you guys can treat me well" he said while smirking and also looking at everyone or I could say 'girls'. I hate him too.

"I'm Park Jimin. You can call me Jimin and I hope we got along easily" Jimin said and sit.

"I'm Park Chaeyoung but can call me Rose and I hope we can be friend" Rose unnie said and sit.

//Time skip//
Lunch time~

Me and Rose unnie still didn't finish our task

"Faster girls...I'll wait you guys outside" Jimin said as he wait us outside. While were cleaning out table we sense someone approaching. We look and it's Jongin.

"Hi Rose, may I have your number?" he said while smirking.

"Uhm...Sorry but I think her boyfriend will disagree about that" I said in a stern voice,grab Rose unnie hand and went out to Jimin while Jimin has an angry face.

"What's wrong with that dude?!" Jimin said as we started walking to the cafeteria. Jimin was between us.

"Remember this,never ever went or talk or even look at him understand?" Jimin ask Rose unnie

"Don't worry Chimmy-ah...I love you and not him and I wouldn't even look at him." Rose unnie said

"I'm not that worry about you but I know he will continue to approach you" he said. I'm hearing every single thing they are talking while they continuing ignoring me.

"Jimin just calm down...if he try to approach Rose unnie I would kick him in the ass. And...it's not his wrong he try to approach Rose unnie...Rose unnie just to beautiful that no one can resist. But if he does you know what I will do" I said and they laugh. 'I did this because of you Jimin...I need to make you happy every single day...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the very late update and if I make any mistakes...it's boring lol. Anyway I hope you enjoy.