Part 11: Curiosity

Jade's POV

We walk to the boys and I stand beside them. "It's fighting time" Rob said. " I want all of you to fight me one by one.. but, you are not allowed to use your powers.. okay let's get started" Rob said.

Oh I'm screwed I thought to myself. I'm really bad at fighting.

"Okay lets start with.... Jonah" Rob said backing up. Me and the others stand beside and Jonah walk to the middle of the opening with Rob. Rob runs toward Jonah and about to punch him before Jonah blocks his hand and pushes Rob back. Rob did the same again repeatedly and Jonah dodges all of it until one of it hit his face and Jonah fell back. He quickly get up like it's nothing and Rob started swinging his legs trying to kick Jonah but he quickly ducked the kick and he kick Rob leg causing him to fall."Not bad" Rob said before he continued. Seeing Jonah can fight like that makes me a little nervous so I decided to meditate and calm myself down.

I sit down crossed legs on the grass and closes my eyes.Right then I took a deep breathe and try to focus. I imagine myself somewhere peaceful and meditate. I can't hear anything in the real world except little noises and mumbles from the boys talking. 

Jacks POV

Me and the boys were watching Jonah and Rob fighting. Can't lie Jonah is pretty good. The Zach nudges my arm with his elbow taking my attention to him. "What is she doing?"Zach said looking at Jade. I look at her to see her sitting on the grass crossed legs and her eyes shut. "I don't know" I reply. "Yo Corbyn what is she doing?" i asked looking at Jade. He looked at her."Meditating? maybe" He said before Rob calls him. We fight one by one. Rob said all of us need a little more training. It was Jades turn now but she's still on the same position with her eyes shut. All of us just look at her not knowing what to do.

Jades POV

I was just in my own world before someone pushes me over causing me to fell flat on the ground. I open my eyes slowly to see.

Ramen noodle? Oh wait no it's jack

"It's your turn" Daniel said. I look up and see Rob standing there just looking at me. i get up and brush all of the grass of me. I walk to the center of the opening and Rob started walking toward me trying to punch me. Me being a really bad fighter just walk back with Rob walking toward me still trying to punch me. Then I accidentally trip over my own foot and fell back. "You don't know how to fight don't you" Rob said looking at me with his arm crossed. I then shake my head.

He then teaches us to fight for a long time. All of us were sweating and really exhausted. We when back to our room and I took all of the toiletries from my room. "I'm showering first" Me and Zach said at the same time. I look at him dead in his eyes and started running towards the bathroom. Both of us get to the bathroom at the same time and started pushing each other and fighting trying to get one of us out of the bathroom. "Children!" Jonah shouted from inside his room. Both of us stop."We're not children!" Zach and I shout at the same time again. What a coincidence. We look at each other before Zach pushes me by my back trying to get me out of the bathroom again."Hey!" I shout at Zach. Then suddenly both of our body started glowing in red and we started floating. We floated and started going outside the bathroom to see Jonah. "You know what.. I'm showering first." He said smiling and walking inside the bathroom with all his toiletries floating around him. He closes the bathroom door and we fell down to the floor. "Ouch!" I scream. "Dude atleast drop us down nicely" Zach said getting a sorry form Jonah.

Then we walk to the living room to see laughing Daniel and Corbyn. "What so funny huh?" I ask sitting down and putting down my hair. " You and Zach.. And Jack have the same personality.. You guys are really immature" Daniel said smiling like a maniac. "What did I even do?!" Jack shout from his room. I took a pillow and throw at him. We kept talking until suddenly we can heard Zach snoring loudly that makes us stop talking. I just stare at him. To be honest he looks cute.

Wait! What?

Jonah get out of the bathroom and I get in and took a shower. I changed into this.

I open the bathroom door to be suprised by sleepy Zach on the floor

I open the bathroom door to be suprised by sleepy Zach on the floor. I just walk past him and went to my room and put all my stuff. I open the tablet to see the time. 9:30 p.m. We trained for so long. I heard a noise like someone to open the steel door and I went there quickly to see what it is. I get to the living room to see two soldiers with a bag of food. They put the bag on the coffee table and leave. I quickly took one of the packed food and sit down beside Jonah. We all eat and not long after that Zach joined us. The boys took turn to go shower and ater everyone finish we just talk until Corbyn motion a circle with his hand and look at me. It took awhile before I get what he wanted me to do. "Oh" I mouthed and make  a forcefield surrounding us to blocked all the microphone from hearing us."What?" I asked Corbyn. "Do you guys have any idea about the project we were in?"Corbyn asked looking down. We all shake our head except Jonah. "I'm not sure.. but I heard that they want us to do stuff outside of this place." Jonah said. "You mean in the real world?" I asked in shocked and confuse. "Yeah" He simply reply. "Well, we just need to wait then" Daniel said. I took the forcefield down and all of us went to bed.

To be continue...

Heyyyy.. first of all I want to apologize for not posting for a pretty long time. I'm really busy with school and a lot of other things but I'll try my best to update.Thanks for reading... Byeeeeeeeeeeee