A/N And Future Plans

A/N : The next chapter will be written in the Author's POV entirely. So don't ask if you don't see any change of POV...And important announcement , the legendary writer block has hit me on the "Love and hate *rewrite*" book. So i will not updated that book for a while and 5 more project i tend to do a head but i will only list 4 cuz the 5'th one will be a suprise when we get to it : 

First : When The Shy Turn Red And Golden 

 This will be the sequel to the book "When The Sky Turn Red And Orange" written by @Zyper_. It's such an amazing book but with unfinshed end so i ask the author to let me write the sequel to it and he/she has agreed to let me do it. You guy should looking forward to it ! I got such amazing idea for it already.

Second : Reaper Tale 

This was my origanlly scrip for the Nightmare tale book but i lost it and i have to write a new one and fortunately i has found it so It's gonna be release in the near future i hope so...But here is a sneak peak for it :

When the world was created from the void, two being was also borned from nothingness. They are the oppsite of each other. One took form of a crimson dragon, he wandering from place to place creating life and bringing them hope. In other the hand , the other took form of a black bear, wearing his black robe and carrying his scythe, he go from place to place to collect the soul of those who has hit their them, bringing death to those who defy nature and despair to those who oppose him. Together they bring the world to balance. Two different being, two opposite personallity, but love has blossom between them. To the other love is a beautiful thing, but to them love is posion, bound to to make one them fall if they cotinue.....

Third : Sun And Moon

This is a book about one of my favorite game of all time Knack which belong to Sonny. This book will a fanfic about the journey of Knack and Lucas after the second game. On their journey thought out their world, They try to find Knack's origin and stumble across and ancient ruin in which their will meet a person and from that on Knack will discover many thing about himself and his past. This book most likely gonna be out when the TNG book is ended so keep an eyes out for it. Here is also a sneak peak : 

" It's written all over the acient book. How the world is made ? And How it had been ended and recontructed once again ? Legend has told , from the beginning of time , two races were created, Human and Gobblin. They were once live in harmony until the human become greedy, ignore the warning of the gobblin. The gobblin overexploiting the land and leaving nothing behind but pollution. That has upset the god. To punish the human, the god sent their two most powerfull gardian to wiped out all of the life on the surface of the globe except for the gobblin...." 

Fourth : Me And My Nightmare

 Well, this will a book about the Au "Fnaf high School", The main character will be Springtrap, Nightmare Springtrap, Nightmare and one more character that i haven't decided yet. Springtrap is a prank king of the school and also get in trouble. N.Springtrap (Nightmare Springtrap ) is a tranfered student from a different state, he used to a leader of gang and got tons of scar from fights with other gangs in town but he change his way and decided to study hard so that he could to his dream school, N.Springtrap is really into bodybuilding and spent like 6 or 7 hours a day in the gym. Nightmare is a leader of a big gang in Springtrap's town and has quite the reputation, N.Springtrap save Nightmare once when he almost got caught selling drug in N.Springtrap's territory and they become friend. A lot of things will happened to them, and can they get over it all ? Let's find out in the future . P/S : This book's ship is Springtrap x N.Springtrap.

Fifth :  A little bit preview on the next chapter of TNG

 Wow ! Darkness suprisingly calm today and he has been super nice. And the clothes he wearing is super formal. IS today a special day ? 

"Light..." Darkness called me 

" Yes, Darkness ? " I asked him

"I wanna ask you something..." He said. His face is heating up, i can see it.

"Yes...And are you blushing ? " I asked him. He then pulled me into a kiss which startled me for a second but i slowly kiss back as i blush deeeply

"Darkness...Wha ? "I said when he has pulled away.

"I'm sorry...It's just that... I LOVE YOU OK ! I alway love you and I can hide my feeling for you anylonger...And I want to ask you if...You want to be my lover ore ? " Darkness asked me blushing like a tomato.

" I...I...I...."