Authors Note IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ

As you all may know I haven't been updating ANY of my stories and I have been getting PM's a lot due to this as of late. I need you all to understand that I do NOT have any device that has Wattpad on it right now due to moving again. I'm having to use my sisters computer to type this which upsets me.

I AM working on getting my own computer, I am also going to reinstall it on both Mobile & Tablet. If your wondering why I didn't just do that in the beginning it's because at the time I was switching phones, resetting said phones (Cause they freaking hate me soooo much) and I just got my tablet back from being fixed by a family member due to it constantly shutting it's self off and kicking me out of many apps One being Wattpad it self.

I WILL be updating once I know I for certain they it will work. I am also being forced to rewrite the stories so they make more sense (As you know I write them on paper and type them up onto this, I'm having to make major edits on the paper versions along with the typed up versions).

I apologize once again for the delay in stories but I have to do my content first to make sure that they make sense and not all over the place with no plot. Give at least an other month and I will start doing updates on the stories again.

An other thing, I have been asked why I have an irregular updating time set, I DO have a reason for that. I have to help take care of my mother who has severe RA and nerve damage that works eight-ten hour shifts standing up, and my grandmother who does require some help at times. So please understand I CANNOT set up an actual time set until I can figure something out to where I have time.

I apologize once again for the delay, I WILL be trying to update more often however I cannot make any promises at this moment in time

Thank you for your time,

Fallen-Angel