diez

daniel was sitting on the lawn. his body had almost cooled due to the cold of the night and the fact that he had no shirt.

he had left it inside the party but refused to come back for it.

but finally corbyn came, in an elegant black car. daniel saw his silhouette as he got out of the car. he wore black pants and a black shirt, the only color that stood out was the gray of his shoes. and it was also a dark gray.

the blond came trotting to daniel and crouched worried.

"are you okay? have they done something to you? "corbyn asked when he saw daniel shivering.

his image suggested one thing. or that he had been assaulted, or that he had been raped, or both. gladly, it was none of them.

"yes, yes, it's just that i wasn't feeling well inside." daniel felt stupid for making him come to the campus of the university for nothing.

because the cold began to take away the desire.

but how did he say that to corbyn?

"okay, it's cold. you can not go like that on the street. "

daniel felt the soft fingers of corbyn caressing his bare back and then noticed the corbyn jacket.
the blond had put it on daniel's shoulders so that the boy would not be so cold.

"thanks." daniel whispered. he was still surprised by the action of corbyn.

and he was not going to say no. daniel was going to do it, tonight. it didn't matter how cold he was now because he knew, after the little brush of corbyn fingers with his back, that corbyn would get him warm again.

"where do you want us to go?" asked corbyn, helping him to his feet.

"to the usual hotel," said daniel in a whisper.

ΩΩΩ

they arrived at the hotel room and daniel felt how his stomach was full of nerves. but he was pretty sure it wasn't going to go so badly. he had been a virgin for twenty-one years. and he had spent many of those years hoping to stop being one.

and now it was finally going to happen.

daniel realized that corbyn had left the briefcase on the floor.

he had brought it. that meant he had thought of something.

"what things did you bring today?" he asked daniel curious.

the first thing he took out of his briefcase was a thin vibrator in its original packaging.

"as promised," said corbyn, handing him the box.

daniel's lips parted as he took the box and looked at it. "thank you, it's nice of you to get it for me"

"we can use it tonight, if you want, it can be useful in caressing games, and i can show you some ways to use it" when daniel just looked at him biting his lip, corbyn decided to explain himself a bit more. "but only if it doesn't make you feel uncomfortable"