The Van Allens vs A Love Potion

Catherine walked up to the front door of the house with a look of disgust - Becky Rosen? if she had already secured Alayna's body permanently she'd have no problem snapping this girls neck. But, she couldn't risk exposing herself before she had permanently taken over Alayna's body. So, she'd let Karoline and Dean worry about figuring out this case and breaking whatever spell she had Sam under.

She knocked carefully before returning her grip to the potted plant - Aurora told she needed a ruse as to why she was suddenly showing up at Sam's door after being MIA for the past half week.

The door flew open to reveal Sam himself and she smiled, "I hear a congrats are in order." She held out the potted plant and Sam came over his shock at seeing her to accept the gift.

"Uh, thanks..." he stepped farther into the house to set it on the counter and Catherine stayed on the outside of the threshold. She'd avoid any run in's with this Becky girl for as long as she could. "What're you doing here?"

"I figured we'd talk," she jerked her chin out and took a few steps back. Sam looked her over unconvincingly, like he could tell something was off so Catherine quickly changed the subject. "Karoline and Dean think there's something wrong."

He rolled his eyes at that, "there's nothing wrong. I'm happy. I've moved on with my life."

"I believe you," she raised her hands in surrender and Sam frowned at her, like he hadn't been expecting that. She shrugged, "I just... I figured I'd come check up on you. I mean, this all happened kind of suddenly and after everything with Catherine... the whole dying thing."

Sam frowned, leaning in against the archway, "I'm fine."

"Sam, you don't have to hide your feelings."

"No, honestly... I'm fine," he shrugged and Catherine felt her anger swell up in her chest at how flippant he was about the whole thing. She did her best to push it back down. "You know, we had a thing, it ended and she died and I'm fine."

"You knew her for like ten years," she reminded him. How could he just be fine. "You're not even a little heartbroken? I mean, even I feel a little bad. Maybe we should give her like, a funeral, or something?"

"A funeral?" Sam echoed, his eyebrows shooting up.

She nodded surely, "where is she buried? I should at least drop off flowers, or something?"

"I have no idea," Sam shrugged, crossing his arms. "Dean said he put her where she belongs."

"Classic Dean," Catherine muttered, resisting the urge to roll her eyes. What the Hell could that possibly mean? "Well, good luck with your... marriage and stuff, I'll see you around." She waved and Sam gave a small wave back.

"See ya around."

She hurried back down the driveway to where Aurora was leaning up against the drivers door of the car she hot wired. She pushed off and straightened when she noticed Catherine. "So... did you find out where your body is, or not?"

Catherine shook her head, "Sam said, Dean put me somewhere he thought I belonged."

"A riddle?" Aurora mumbled, her finely done eyebrows furrowing together.

"There used to be this tomb that Azazel kept Blair locked away in," the doppelganger spoke up, a thoughtful look pulling at her features. "Dean was the one to help me track it down."

"Well, let's hope it's you whose there this time," Aurora pushed off the car and popped open the door to climb inside.

***

The next day found Karoline walking through the halls of the Mutual Freedom Insurance corporate building. Dean and Garth had gone upstairs to the CEO office five minutes ago, and she was currently patrolling near the lobby, carefully watching everyone who came in and out.