Chapter 42: Bouncing, Bored, & Planet 3

I'm soon at N-Tek and while Max was showing his 'something,' I laid on the floor with my eyes closed. "Alyssa? Are you alright?" Max asked. I answered with a big, exhausted sigh. "So you're tired?" he asked.

"I'm thinking about how bored I am and wanting to get some action. As the ninja would say, 'Peace is boring.'" I said. You'd think I would be having fun with Max but in reality, unless we're fighting bad guys.

"Weren't you just in Ninjago?" Max asks. I waved him off and sat up. "There's a difference. I went there, yes. But, I was quoting them. It was the first episode of season one when they said it." I said.

"What do you want to do then?" Max asks. "Lets go to somewhere fun. Its called Planet 3." I say. "No space Alyssa!" Violet says. I shook my head. "Its actually not an a planet, it's a trampoline place. I've been there before and its really fun bouncing around." I said.

Max just shrugs. "I guess as long as we have something fun to do, let's go." He says. I smiled and before we went out, Max got the money and I gave Violet the address so she could just take us there by portal.

Once we get there, we get the Planet 3 socks we have to wear and then we started bouncing. I watched as Max even tried out the Slackline. Sadly, he failed and fell into the foam pit. So many foam squares to cushion your fall.

Without realizing it, my heart felt like it was burning as I was jumping. "You should rest a little, Alyssa." Violet says in my head. I sit for a few minutes and then I went back to jumping. It repeated until Max calls me over.

"Can you take me out in this thing?" Max asked. "I guess I could try it. Though, Steel and Violet are going to be recording so we can watch it later. If we were betting money, I'd say that you won't get me to budge." I challenged.

"Quoting me, huh? Ten bucks then." He says. I smirked. "Game on, McGrath." I said. We get the foam on a stick thing (apparently they're called foam rollers) and then we went on the beam. Even though we were evenly matched, I just used one of my feet to trip him a little bit.

Max falls into the foam pit and I smirked. Max looked up to me and smiled. "Guess I owe you ten bucks now." Max says. After that, we sat for a bit to cool off. I would've been enjoying it if Violet wasn't nagging at me in my skull.

"Tripping Max just to win is not fair!" Violet says. 'I felt like we had to hurry up so other kids could play. Besides, we're having fun here.' I told her. "Just tell Max that you cheated and then I'll shut up." Violet says. 'I didn't want to bet money. But because you're SO insistent, I'll tell him tomorrow.' I replied.

I wait for Violet's reply but she stays quiet. I stand up and looking towards the dodgeball area, Max was already there. I bounce for a few minutes just until I hear a crashing sound. I turned to the source and saw Extroyer heading straight for me.

I look around to see people trying to get the kids but its hard to walk on trampolines. Max has already sent his clones and Violet materialized my armor. "I wanted to fight bad guys but not where people were." I said out loud.

"Hey Extroyer! What's a pussy cat like you doing here? Trying to bounce to the moon I'm guessing." I called out. "Its none of your business, UltraViolet." Extroyer says. "Its our business when you hurt civilians." Max says.

I use the trampoline I was on to bounce on top of Extroyer. I chuckled as Extroyer growled in frustration. "Another Rodeo on the Extroyer? Don't mind if I do!" I say with a giggle. "Are you sure doing that now is a good idea?" Max asked.

"UltraViolet is doing the same thing she did at school! I can finally get the scoop I've wanted!" someone says. "You know what, let's get this over with a stasis bubble." I mutter. "Max, handing you the overgrown cat now." I called out.

I jump down and got my blaster summoned. Max and Extroyer seemed to be barely fighting but then I launched the stasis bubble that engulfed Extroyer. "Since when could you do that?" Max asked. "Since I went to Ninjago's universe." I replied.

Max pushes the stasised Extroyer to the exit. People make room and once Max was outside, I noticed that there was an N-Tek jump-jet waiting for us. I waved to the people and went outside.

Once I'm outside, Max is standing there watching the jump-jet fly off. "Too bad our fun was interrupted." Max says. I shrugged. "I guess when we're having fun, that's when the enemy strikes. Or when we're at school." I said.

We walk through Violet's portal so we're in the lounge at N-Tek. I sigh while Max left to train in the holo-sim. "I'm low key waiting for the day I somehow get corrupted and have to fight Max." I mumbled.

You'd probably think I'd expect Violet to say 'Why wait!' but I think its for another time. I lay down on the floor and stare at the ceiling. What's up? I'm bored and I might just fall asleep to pass the time.

Except, I ended up going home and play Minecraft on my laptop. I'm excited for when Hytale is released since I really wanted to make a server for my friends and I. Sighing, I close my laptop and just went to sleep.