Jay

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome back to the last game of the season! Tonight we have the Eastwood Titans against the Coronado Panthers! Both of these teams have had phenomenal seasons with perfect records, tonight everything is on the line with twenty-seven seconds left on the clock... A pass from Jefferys to AJ Anderson... AND TOUCH DOWN CORONADO PANTHERS!!"

The Titans offense pulls off the field, replaced by the kick return team coach began to yell at some of the players for improperly doing their jobs in a game so important, "What was that, Anderson, you let him slip through you? Really, you just earned the entire team some laps, son!" The entire team groaned in unison. Miachael Boothe took his place, ready to return the ball.

"Titans Receive... Boothe makes a break for it down the left sideline... Oh, brought down hard at the thirty. Titans line up with seventeen seconds on the clock, Conners goes for the handoff to Kenny... oh and a nice block by number ninety-eight on the titans, Cameron Whitaker! Kenny has broken away from the line and is running up the middle of the field..."

Jay breathes hard, his cleats pounding the ground, his shoulder pads had been knocked loose earlier that night and were bouncing a little as he moved. Movement. in the corner of his line of sight, Jay slowed down and the safety shot past him, Jay took off at a breakneck moving towards the sidelines, he could hear the announcer just barely over the roar in his ears, " The forty, the thirty..." his voice getting more and more excited with every couple of steps Jay took, "...Twenty, THE TEN, THE FIVE, TOUCHDOWN EASTWOOD TITANS, THAT'S THE GAME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. Titans have just snatched a victory from the jaws of defeat, just barely achieving a perfect season!"

After the game Jay was praised by everyone, he gave out high-fives, hugs, congratulations. As he undressed in the locker room, Whitaker came up to him, sliding on his shirt, "Hell of a run, man!" they fist-bumped and jay slid on his pants, "Couldn't of done it without that block, you flew that dude!" Whitaker laughed, smiled, and then rubbed the back of his neck, "I've been practin' man, I told ya'!" No dip, Jay thought, "Hey, man I'll catch you tomorrow." Jay said, "A'ight, man, cya." He slapped Jay on the back and left him to finish getting undressed.

Jay walked out to his car, a Mazda RX-7, with a few body mods of his own, subwoofers, that kinda' stuff, it was black with two Crimson racing stripes, with golden outlining, and the number thirteen on the doors, hood and roof of the car, crimson red with golden outlining. He had just pulled out his keys when he felt a movement behind him, he turned around and came face to face with a baseball bat. Jay ducked and kicked the man's feet from under him. the man fell, dropping the bat, which Jay, in turn launched for. He snatched it off the ground and hit the man with as much strength as he could muster, in the side of his head. but he didn't notice the two others behind him, wielding stun guns, he turned around only to be shot by them. he groaned and pointed to the men, "I'ma fuckin' kill ya'll." and then everything was black.