Jay

Jay pulled up to his apartment. The lights were off. He always made sure to turn them off when he left to save expenses. Jay had lived alone for three years, no idea why he hadn't been put into government care, but he had money. The school paid him to play because technically, he could go anywhere he wanted and they wanted to keep his A-list talent.

He walked into the apartment, clean as when he'd left that morning, though he had no idea where his girl was since she'd stayed the night for the past couple days. Speaking of which, what was today? He wondered as he opened his phone. April sixteenth? But yesterday was... no, he probably just had the date messed up. He was never good with them, he only learned all the months in order as a freshman in high-school, he wasn't stupid he just didn't care about menial stuff like that.

He opened his fridge and pulled out a tub of microwaveable mac-n-cheese, besides being microwaveable it was actually really good. He sat on his couch and decided to text the girl and ask where she was at.

"Wya?"

He saw the bubbles pop up and turned on his xbox, trying to decided what he wanted to play.

"At home where you been tho" she replied

He was a bit confused, he remembered that he went out of time for a while, but he'd thought he told her.

"Outta town rembr?" He waited a minute, putting in Call of Duty MW remastered, "Buh u tryna come over shawty" he sent.

She responded a couple minutes later, "ill be over"

The microwave went off, and he grabbed his food, turning Netflix, he didn't really pay attention to what he turned on.