A/n before we get started

Hi!
It's your Author-Chan here, Catie!

So, this book is dedicated to both of my favorite authors. Noble_Blue, who wrote the Herobrine x Reader sequel: My Immortal, And WarriorCourtney, who wrote Luna Diaries: 1000 years. Two of my All-time favorite books. Go check their books, or nothing will make sense.

Before we get started, I just want to say thank you to anyone or anypony who would spend their time reading my book. I'm planning to do another MLP/MC book.

Endrea is my OC, She's a hybrid of Unicorn and Enderdragon. I love both Minecraft and MLP. The concept of Night Dreamers' belongs to WarriorCourtney. And the idea of sword through Herobrine's heart belongs to noble_blue. I didn't own MLP, Minecraft, and their characters and mobs. I also didn't own some of the character in the Equestria or Minecraftia (Seriously, why the ending of the worlds names are IA). I own my OC and the storyline.

I'm pretty much new. Though this is my second book. My apologize if there's any misspelling in the book, and my other book.

So, basically the owners of credits for this book is:

• Me
• Noble_Blue
• WarriorCourtney
• Mojang (Minecraft)
• Hasbro (MLP); and
• The Swing

Why the swing you ask?
I got the idea of making this book and my OC from being flung by the swing and hit my head hard on the ground
😂😂😂 (LOL)

I'm still getting some occasional migraine...

So, see ya in the first chapter!

Author-Chan's out!