Prologue

A female Enderman, running through the hall of a castle, holding a basket with a baby Enderdragon in her arms. The other Endermen are hot on her trail, following through many directions. Their diamond armors reflected the light from the redstone torches. Except for her. She didn't wore any sort of armor, cause she's not a royal guard. And she also can't teleport. The other Endermen will sense it and find her right away. Despite her vulnerable state, that didn't make her give up to bring that baby to safety. She might be vulnerable, but not hopeless.

Suddenly, the female Enderman stumbled into a portal room. She could hear the other Endermen getting closer. She didn't have any time to think and just leapt into a portal in front of her. She could feel her body slowly transported into another dimension. The world around her dissipates into swirling, black void. She felt her body shifting shape. And as the darkness grew lighter and lighter, she regain her composure. Finally, the world stop swirling and the Enderman land on her feet, or should I say, hooves.

She has transported to a world that's no longer blocky. Neither herself is blocky anymore. She has transformed to a sort of creature, with dark purple body, and light violet mane and tail. She has dropped the basket on the ground. She pick it up with her mouth, and immediately flee far away from the portal.

The sudden change of environment didn't stop her from saving that baby. She kept running, till she saw lights and outline of buildings which she assume is a village. She kept running until she reached it. Fortunately it is a village. She didn't have much time. So she put the basket on the doorstep of a house and lean down to the baby, which is now a unicorn filly, and whispered,

"I gotta go now, this family will take care of you for the rest of your life. But this should let you remember about your actual home", as she spoke, she pulls out a necklace of silver chain and an Ender Eye as the pendant. And carefully put it around the little filly's neck. Then she knock on the door and flee into the darkness of the Everfree Forest.

Sensing her guardian has gone, the little filly began to cry aloud. Then, the door of the house was opened with a creak and a motherly looking mare step out. She's shocked to see the little filly, and quickly bring her inside the house.

A/n: Hello my fellow Minecraftians and Ponies! How's your day or night? Anyway without further formality, I just want to say...

I AM MIGHTY EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK'S FIRST CHAPPIE!!!

And I hope you guys enjoy it too!

See ya at the next Chapter!

Author-Chan Out!