2

I wake up to Toby shakeing my body and I sigh and sit up. "What time is it?" I ask and stand up, heading to the bathroom.

  "Five-Thirtyish" Toby replies, still in bed as I lock the bathroom door.

  After taking a shower, doing my business, and brushing my teeth it's around six thirty and Toby is passed out once more.

  I sigh and put my shoes on then put his on for him also.

  What I do for this boy.

  I grab our bags and throw them over my shoulders before walking over to Toby and picking him up bridal style.

  I carry him to our truck while he softly snores and buckle him up once I set him down and quickly throw the bags Into the trunk.

  I hop into driver and begin to drive, then I realize I left my jacket. Fuck! Shit. Hell...

  I pull over and rest my head on the back of the seat, to go back or not to go back.

  Toby stirs and sits up striaght while rubbing his eyes. "What's got your panties in a twist?" He asks with a raised brow and a tired yawn.

  I sigh in frustration. "I left my jacket in the motel room."

  Toby goes silent for a minute before he begins to laugh.

  I look at him with a frown. "It's not funny! That was my favorite Jacket!"

  Even after I yell at him he continues to laugh, usually he looks as if he was going to cry. One of the reasons I hardly yell at him.

  "You didn't forget you jacket dumbass." Toby says after he calmed down. "Here."

  He then pulls off his own jacket to reveal that he was wearing mine underneath his.

  "What the fuck..." I mutter, confused and concerned.

  "It was supposed to be a prank but I feel asleep. It still worked though." He answers my question that I didn't even ask with a shrug.

  "Okay whatever." I reply, taking his denim jacket and putting it on since he still hasn't took mine off yet.

  "Don't get blood on my jacket." He mutters while looking out his window. "It's a pain in the ass to get out.

  A few hours later

  "So... why are we going to Jack's?" Toby asks and I pull out a peice of paper that was on a tree when we stopped to get gas.

  "Slender's orders." I hand him the paper and he reads it and sighs dramatically.

  "But Jeff's there tooo..." He whines and I chuckle.

  "Well they can't help that their fuck buddies."

  Toby immediately blushes after what I said and looks out the window. Oh, damn forgot he isn't like Brian's perverted ass. Toby is like a innocent boy most the time. Big time mess up. Guilt fills my body for some reason.

  "Sorry...." I mumble and he looks at me with a shocked face but doesn't say anything. "We're almost there..."

  He nods his head and slightly bites his bottom lip and my grip tightens, but why? It just looks so... ugh!

  "Hay Masky?" Toby asks and I slightly tilt my head to look at him.

  "Yes Tobes?" I ask returning my gaze to the road, pulling off onto a trail that leads to Jack's house and I park.

  He bites his lip again and opens his mouth, but closes it quickly afterwards. "Nevermind..." He mutters and hops out the door and gets his bag out of the bed of the truck.

  I stare straight, what was he going to say? And why do I care so much? I quickly shake my head and hop out of the cab and grab my bag too. I'm just over thinking it, he's probably just tired.

  "Alright, let's go." I sigh and Toby looks at the woods with a fearful expression. My heart tightens.

  I gently grab his hand, our fingers intertwining, and gently tug him down the trail.

  He squeezes my hand and quickly catches up to my side, his grip on my hand never loosening as we walk, almost like he didn't want me to let go.

  Don't worry Rodgers I got you.

  I gently squeeze his hand and we walk down the path. I look at him out of the corner of my eye and my breath hitches. He just looks so... perfect. I quickly shake the thought out of my head. I don't want to feel that kind of rejection right now.

  As we walk Jack and Jeff's cabin come into view and Toby quickly releases my hand and runs to EJ who was waiting on the porch.

  My chest tightens for some reason as I see them hug, but I quickly brush It off and pass them while they talk, a slight blush on Rodgers' face.

  As I step in, Jeffrey walks around the corner with a cheeky grin and a pink apron tied around his body. I try not to die laughing.

  "I made cookies!" He sings and I laugh anyways and walk up to him and we both hug.

  The door opens and Toby quickly rushes to my side. I felt his had twitch next to mine but he quickly outs his hands in his pockets. I slightly bite my lip at the thought of holding hands agian.

  I sit down on the side of the table, Toby immediately following as I do with a shy expression on his face. I gently pet his leg with my hand for reassurance. His body slightly jerks, but no one notices.

  "So, how long are you to staying?" Jeff asks as he leans over the table onto his elbows, his body bent over. I bet he does that for Jack.

  I quickly bite my tounge to keep from laughing.

  "Three days." Toby answers for me,  I sigh thankfully and shoot him a small smile. Which for some reason, made him blush.

  "Yeah, the operator thinks we should take a break since it's Toby's first big mission. We will probably stop at Painter's place also before we reach our finial destination. He doesn't want Toby freaking out to much." I sigh and Toby grabs my hand under the table. I give it a gentle squeeze and he does the same im return.

  I say nothing about it, or do anything that would signal something happened,  and neither does Toby. Although I feel sick because of the damn butterflies.

  But he is worrying me. Is he okay? Why is he suddenly becoming more flustered and clingy? Is he getting sick... or did I just jinx him. Shit. I've been known for jinxing shit.

  "We only have one guest bedroom." EJ states and gently wraps his arms around Jeff, almost making my envy their relationship.

  "That's fine." Toby chirps.

  "Yeah, we can share." I also add.

  "Yeah, well just don't be to loud at night. We like to sleep." Jack states bluntly and Toby blushes and jumps to his feet, letting go off my hand that I quickly bring to my lap.

  "Whatever." I reply as I roll my eyes and stand up too. "Just watch your language around him, he's like a child."