Arc 1.5

The first one was awful. Yuan had to vomit the food he had eaten. It tasted bitter yet it was sweet like somebody dumped a bag of sugar and decided to make caramel yet the caramel was burnt. The second one was eerie looking, what he had believed to be mashed potatoes was purple and did not smell like potatoes. The third one was supposed to be a rice ball or what we call an onigiri. It looked like a steel ball.

You were wondering what he was eating? If you have guessed, he was eating what Aleister had made. He was not your oh-so-perfect husband that will cook for you every morning. He had a major flaw in his oh-so-perfect existence, he has no talent in cooking. Like how the world's god showered the talent for cooking, Aleister was sound asleep in the comfort of his room. He was that bad.

Yuan's system kept administering free pills to combat the incoming stomachache and diarrhea from whatever concoction Aleister was brewing. Yuan could not find the time to break it to him gently about his awful cooking. He accepted it rather than upset the male lead. He was his biggest golden thigh and he does not want to let go.

Other than the persistent male lead and his cooking, there was also one more fact that he can't simply ignore. The female lead, Tina, the both of them kept running onto each other. Eherm. More specifically, she kept on running into Aleister who was always around him. From that first day of jogging with Aleister after school, they kept on running into each other that the three of them now were friends.

Yes, friends. The blackened female lead decided that being friends with both of her golden thighs is the right choice. Excluding Yuan who was a foreign entity, the two leads got closer. Which is why Yuan is sighing at this funny antics, the female lead is chasing the male lead instead of the other way round! The title should not be "All Eyes On Me" it should be "I chased" and whatever is happening to the plot his system doesn't have any idea anymore.

The original plot has already deviated by 35%! The male lead has made it a daily duty to stick onto Yuan's side and even forgetting the female lead most for the most of it. And the fact that Aleister can cook was a lie, whoever's POV was it written when it was all about his cooking must have had to lie, it was really awful.

"Was it delicious?" His earnest and hopeful eyes were looking directly at Yuan, and Yuan himself could not dare to shatter his dreams at the moment. He cleared his throat and with all of his amazing force, he said the thing that Aleister wanted to hear.

"It was quite good." He expressed with a slightly forced smile.

Tina who was observing the two of them interact couldn't help but feel jealous and decided to ruin the cozy moment between the two by snatching a piece of the barely consumable meatball and popped it right into her mouth while acting playful. She did not know that she earned a glare from Alister and a look of pity from Yuan.

She almost gagged at the horrible-tasting meatball. With her best, she let out a smile and a word of praise towards Aleister in order to 'charm' him with her innocence and liking to the things that he made.

Unknown to her, Aleister was annoyed at the woman who kept on cutting out his time alone with his baby. Yes, he calls Yuan his 'baby' and claiming him as his although the person in question doesn't know it himself. His baby looked at the annoying girl with eyes full of pity and handed her a bottle of water. He fumed at the sight of the two being chummy that he slammed down his water which made a small splash around its landing spot.

Yuan handed Tina a bottle of water in which she immediately drank. She was thankful to Yuan for saving her. They looked at each other as if they both understood what the other one was thinking. And yes, both of them were thinking the same thing.

Aleister has no talent in cooking.

Later that evening after finishing his school responsibilities and going home to practice cooking for their breakfast meal, Aleister's mother walked into their kitchen finding her only son trying his best to cook something. She heard about his son attempting to cook these past few days and she was curious at how her son was doing.

Aleister immediately called his mom to taste his cooking in which she excitedly tasted. Her face contorted into a look of disgust. She could not help but be honest with her son.

"Have you been feeding this to someone?" She immediately asked. Aleister saw his mom's change in expression when she tasted his cooking he immediately felt that he will go through hell.

"Yes." He answered her honestly with hopeful eyes waiting to receive her praise.

"Yes?! You have been feeding poison to that other person? You lack in the basic of the basic of the various cooking skills and you are confident about it?!" He mom was the Madonna of their home kitchen, her cooking was heavenly, so Aleister immediately assumed that he would inherit this trait from his mother, but alas, he inherited his cooking skills from his father.

Aleister grabbed a bite of his concoction and right then he realized that his cooking was downright awful. He immediately felt guilty for asking Yuan to try them.

"Mom, can you teach me?" He pleaded his mom with his set of puppy eyes. He mom's eyes glinted in delight and rolled up her sleeves.

"You better not regret this one."

On the other hand, his servants were baffled after seeing their young master who was bad at cooking flipping pans and boiling various ingredients to make his family their dinner for the night.

Yuan's servants were surprised at how much their young master has changed and gained a variety of interests in many fields.

Yuan, on the other hand, was busy with his hands as he was conversing with his system everytime he will report something about the male lead or the female lead.

System Shiro was amused at Yuan who always kept on asking about how the male lead is doing and is he fine today, what he was attempting to cook and many other random things. System Shiro was grinning ear to ear underneath his fluffy body while looking at Yuan. System Shiro did not know much about human feelings but he is sure that his host is whipped for the male lead.

Unbeknownst to what his system is thinking about, he kept on inquiring about Aleister. Grinning and letting out a slight giggle every time Shiro reports that Aleister was scolded by his mum. These actions immediately caught the attention of Yuan's parents who saw a lot of changes in their son these past few days.

"Yuan dear, what has got you smiling these past few days. Even smiling so suddenly while eating! Are you in love?" Estella, Yuan's mother, asked him right away earning a glare from her eldest son. She let out a whiny 'Dear~' towards her husband who also wanted to ask the same question but proceeded not to pursue the topic anymore.

"Nothing," Yuan answered while chewing. His mother scolded him for having bad manners and then the tense atmosphere was relieved with his younger brother complaining about his school day.

System Shiro kept complaining about Yuan almost neglecting his missions. Yuan kept on brushing his system off these past few days when it comes to talks about his missions. Shiro could only scratch his imaginary head at his host. He seemed to be enjoying reports about Aleister and his cooking rather than listening to various reports, petty fights etc.

Yuan, on the other hand, kept on grinning from ear to ear as soon as he went to bed that night.

--------

The author has something to say...

I have not solid update times, it will be at random so please be nice to me. 😶👌

MC: Thesis? You are just lazy!

Author: Want me to kill you?!

MC: *Realizes what he said* You are the most beautiful author in all our worlds!!!

ML: Do you think she will buy that.

MC: She has to!

Author: *Facepalms*

💞💕💞💕

Published: 01/24/2019

Edited/Proofread: 01/27/2019