Arc 1.9

"The arranged marriage huh?" Her mother's soft voice pulls him out from his daydream.

"Do I really have to?" He asked his mother earnestly. His father was listening to their conversation while slowly eating their dinner. He let out a sigh, his father gave him a defeated look. Aleister could only look at him sadly.

"Your grandfather has already arranged your marriage. You can go to the marriage meeting one time and if you do not like her you can cancel it. You never know, she might be a nice girl." Aleister frowned.

"But mom knows I like someone else!" He whined out to his mom who was now silently eating. She heaved out a sigh showing defeat. "You know about my crush right mom?"

Anna smiled at her child. This cute little thing was whining in front of her. Her baby was so cute. All of these cute things about her baby, Aleister was running inside her mind. If Aleister would know about this, he would vomit in disgust. Which high school student that is at most a hundred and eighty-something tall look cute? Well, mothers will be mothers.

"Your dad also knows about it dear, we can't do anything about your grandpa and hin wanting you to go to a blind date. At least you could be respectful towards him for one time, meet the girl and then decline her. Tell your grandpa after. I'm sure that he will understand." His mom's soft voice resounded in his ear making him relax.

"And, after you can reject her, you need to let us know who is this crush of yours your mother keeps on bragging about." His dad let out a smile to Aleister that he himself could not help but comply with their wishes. One date with an unknown girl would not hurt, right?

After dinner, he got into his room and sent a text to Yuan.

His main concern as of now is what was his relationship with him. Screw the one hour ago him that was worried about that marriage proposal meeting, an important matter was at risk here! Yuan accepted his kiss. He even responded which led to him losing his control and touched him inappropriately.

He raised his hands towards the ceiling, he can still feel those soft mounds on Yuan's back. His hands that cupped them gave off a feeling of content as it rested there. His moan that was let out became more of a turn on for him. He wished to touch those again but he has yet to face a dilemma.

/What are we now?/

That was the text he sent to Yuan. He was fidgeting all over. He tossed and turned on hin bed uncomfortable at every position that he can think of.

Was he too direct with his message? Will Yuan get angry at him? He looked like he liked it, but why did he push Aleister away at the time when it was getting good? Is Yuan alright?

So many questions roamed his mind as he anxiously waits for a reply.

The phone let out a quick beep and the screen lit up. His face lit up at the same time as the screen. He took the phone on his hand and took a look at the message. He let out an irritated groan.

/Pres! You need to give out a speech tomorrow, be prepared!/

He knows his responsibilities, no need to remind him.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

Yuan sighed as he stares at the message that was currently at the top of his messaging app.

/What are we now?/

Yuan did push him away after warmly receiving his kiss. This would confuse the hell out of anyone. One second you would be responding with all your heart, the next, you push him away after leading him on.