Twelve (Part 3)

Anti stared at Natemare before he laughed. "Really? Chase brody?? THAT'S who you think I am??"

"I don't think..I know." Natemare said, taking out the empty bottle of Suntory Whiskey from his back pocket, dropping it onto Anti's lap. "That's your favorite drink. I see you go through one of these a week." He knelt down in front of him. "I saw that under your bed...I know what happened..and you think revenge is the best way to handle it. I'm not much different but..I do know that if you continue to go down this road, it'll continue to eat away at you on the inside."
Anti was about to make a smart remark when they both heard a moan from Lily. Turning to her, she slowly sat up.

"Hey." Natemare said, helping her stand up. "You alright?"
She nodded slowly. "Yeah..my head hurts but...I'll be fine." She looked at him in the eyes. "I saw him..."

"Saw who?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Sean." She said, shaking her head, her eyes watery. "He's not even trying.."
Anti chuckled. "Good...because that's ex̷͟aç̀tļ̧y͏ what I want him to do."
They didn't notice he was on his feet, and he threw them against the wall with a blast of air. "Now to fį̷n͢͡ì͞s̨͞h ̢̀͘t̡h͏̧͠ȩ j̴̴o͟͝b."
Lily looked over to Natemare, breathing heavily, pain shooting through her back. "Do it.."

He looked confused for a second, then it turned serious. "You know what to do."
Anti came closer, his knife raised, ready to kill them both. Lily inched her hand closer to Natemare's, knowing time is getting shorter. Each movement hurt like hell, but she needed to do this. She wanted to help. She didn't want to be the one who sat on the sidelines, watching.
She thought of Mark, the guy who was by her side even when he thought she was crazy when she was at the pizzeria. He was her best friend, right up until she got taken away to this place. He'd be with her through hard times, making her laugh, or just letting out her frustrations to him, he would always listen. Now he's gone...for good. Nothing but a memory now.
Tears were dampening her face by the time Anti was about to shove the blade into her chest when she got Natemare's hand, a dark shadow tossing him backwards. His knife flew out of his hand, rolling on his side. Anti looked up, seeing that Natemare was gone.

But not completely. Seeing a dark aura around her, Lily smiled at Anti's look of rage.

"You're not the only one with tricks up your sleeve." She said.

Yelling in frustration, he charged at her, her back slamming on the ground, his hands around her neck. It didn't last long, Lily kicking him in the leg before rolling away. Standing back up, she snatched the empty whiskey bottle into her hand.

"Chase Brody, huh?" She said. "Why don't you come on out and let Sean go?"

"I'm not that easy." Was all he said before he lunged at her once more, but she shot a blast of dark shadows at him, pinning him where he stood, but it was no good, Anti slashing out at them, breaking free.

"I can hear his thoughts, you know..Sean's." He taunted, slamming her against the glass mirror, breaking it. Her face was twisted in pain, some sharp edges cutting into her back. "He wants me to take over him..he wants to die. Don't you get it? He d͡҉̧o̸̷e͝s҉͢n̛'̛t̕ n҉̸e̶̡e̸d̕ ̛̛͡y̧͡͡o̧̡u̸̵. He only wanted you as a distraction from what's about to happen."

Lily felt blood on the corner of her mouth, some of it sitting on her tongue. So she did what came to mind.

Spitting it at him, he yelled in disgust before she swung the bottle against his head, glass shards flying everywhere as he fell. Peeling herself off the mirror, she grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"You listen to me, you fucking maggot." She hissed. "I know the real Chase is in there...just hiding in a corner somewhere. You can't play that trick on me..not when, like I said, I know everything about you.." Letting go, she kicked him in the gut, making him double over. "Chase would never hurt anyone..you are the one who made him do it...now look where it ended up. So I'm gonna tell you this one more time.." She had the tip of the knife at his throat. "Get...out of him..or you'll re-decorate the room in red.."

Anti grinned, blood on his teeth, his eyes black and sinister. "It won't be me that'll do it.."

Moving in a blur, his arm was around her neck, and shoved the knife into her back. Screaming, Anti laughed darkly.

"Looks like I win...bit͟͝c̷̸h̶̀."

Yanking the knife out, Lily immediately fell over, feeling Natemare shoot out of her body.

"NO!!" He shouted, grabbing her weapon from the ground. Whirling behind him, he slammed his fist across Anti's jaw, jabbing his foot in the back of his knee. Grabbing him by the hair, he forced Anti to look at him.

"You shouldn't have done that.." He said, ready to kill when Anti suddenly screamed, his hands on his head.

"No...NO!!" He said, his head moving from side to side so fast Natemare could barely see it. "I won't...let you!!"

Screaming again, a bright light filled the room, making Natemare shield his eyes before it dimmed out. He saw Sean in the same spot, but this time, it was him. Sighing in relief, he was about to help him stand up when he froze, seeing another person in front of him. From the hat, the grey shirt, and the black skinny jeans, he knew it was Chase.

"Sean..." Chase said, getting his attention. "I'm sorry....I didn't want it to be this way.."

Sean stood, breathing fast, his eyes pouring out tears. "Why? WHY??"

"I know..." He said with guilt. "I shouldn't have let him in...but I had nothing left...and that was my only option.."

"And look what it fucking got you!" Sean yelled, turning away from him. "Get out of my sight..."

Natemare finally approached them as Chase vanished, kneeling down by Lily, alarm going through him. "Oh god.." He said, seeing a pool of crimson around her.

Sean turned to see, his hands flying to his mouth. "No...no no no..."

"It wasn't you, Sean." He said.

"THE HELL IT WASN'T!!"

"We don't have time to argue!" Natemare snapped, wincing at Lily's gagging of air, how cold her skin was when he picked her up, how pale she looked. "Right now, we need to get this girl to the hospital wing." When he saw Sean staring in horror, Natemare slapped his face. "HEY! Did you hear what the fuck I just said??" When Sean nodded sheepishly, he rolled his eyes. "Lead the way, then."

Getting out of the room, they headed to the hospital wing.

A/N:
Sorry this is kinda meh. My brain is half asleep as I finish this chapter and I wanted to get it done Lol. But thank u guys for reading this book it means a lot! More coming soon!
~SPNfanatic4evr