Author's Note

Hello everyone.

We are BlackWater.

You do not know us.

Only that this book has caught your attention.

Now listen carefully. This book may be set in the world of Remnant, and it does take place during Volume One and following volumes of RWBY. However, this is not like those fan-fictions out there where they completely change the cannon story and the main characters altogether.

This will have our own original characters and story that we have created for the sake of our, and your entertainment.

But, there are rules.

1. You will not see these characters interact with the main cast of RWBY as much as you would expect to. We do not want to risk ruining the timeline of the show.

2. This story will no way affect the story of RWBY that has, at this point of writing, 8 volumes worth of story and characters. That is because we are avoiding our story to connect with the main story.

3. These characters are ones we created, so do not steal the ideas and character arcs that we have created for them.

Now that's underway, please enjoy this book. Most of you were probably expecting a generic male reader story with a harem of basically the whole cast, but believe us. We did our best to make a story that's more or less a spin off series with the goal of telling an interesting and new story while expanding ideas and making more complex and rich characters.

And again. Enjoy.