Chapter 1

Aaliyah's P.O.V.

get up your gonna be late for your doctors appointment. My husband says kissing my lips softly. I pulled him back for another this time with more passion. I licked his bottom lip asking for entry. He opened up slightly allowing me to have my way. Since my Pregnancy hormones kicked in I've a lot more aggressive in bed. Not that I'm complaining or ever had the need to. Trevor and I have always been compatible. We've always been open to trying new things while exploring our most sensual desires. Hmmm come on now Liyah we gotta go and you still haven't eaten breakfast yet. Sighing I said alright baby give me a few minutes and I'll meet you downstairs. After my daily hygen and went into the kitchen were both our breakfast had been plated. Honey everything looks so good. Thank you baby. Anything for my Queen. And our little one. I can't wait to hear the heart beat. I know. I wonder what we're having. Who do think the baby's going to looks like? I doesn't matter as long as it's healthy. Your right let's clear the table so she can go see our peanut. The drive over to the hospital was peacefully quiet. Our hands were intertwined as we enjoyed the bliss we were in thinking about our growing family. Finally Trevor parked the car and helped me out on a count of him not wanting me to strain myself even though it's still very early in this pregnancy. Hand in hand we walked into the hospital. We didn't have to wait long after checking in. Trevor and I were in the suite waiting for the doctor to come and show us the ultrasound of our little peanut. Hello how's my favorite couple this morning? Good how are you Dr. Schultz? I'm good now let's check on the little one shall we. Yes let's I said smiling at my husband. Ok Mrs Jackson if you will put your feet up on these stirrups and get comfortable. I'm going to put some gel on your stomach and place the sonogram We'll be able to see what's going on with the baby. The doctor placed the transducer on my belly and the baby appeared on the screen. There is your baby everything looks normal. Now let's check the heartbeat. Dr Shultz moved around my slightly protruding belly. Going further right we were able to hear a heartbeat. There it is sounds really strong and healthy. Tears were already flowing as I looked over at Trevor. He was fixated on the screen that displayed our bundle of joy. I too looked back at the screen in awe of the living creation my husband and I created. We both made eye contact and smiled at each other. We are so blessed. Snapping us out of our daze we both turned our attention back to the doctor. Alright Mrs. Jackson looks like your about 3 months along. Like I said before the heartbeat looks normal. The embryo seems to be developing normally. I have your prescription for your vitamins. Jill will give you Your next appointment. I'll see you two later. Thank you doctor. With that my husband and I were left alone. He was standing in between my legs. Staring deep into my eyes. Kissing me he said come on Liyah let me my help you get dressed so we can go home. His warm hands were rubbing my now thick thigh and I knew what that ment. Ok honey. Helping me off the table my husband began to help me get dressed. After about five minutes we were both out the door headed home. We both knew once we both got home it was going to be a long night.