How were things at school

maxine was woken up by her annoying alarm clock, "ughhhhh it's time for hel l opps i mean school who am i kidding its hell" she goes to her toilet and do her stuffs.
After she finish she goes to her wardrobe and change(outfit at the top) after that she goes to her kithen."good morning mom good morning  dad" good moning honey,are you going to have breakfast today?" "mhmmmm i don't thino so mom i am scared im gonna be late for my firt period i will jist have an apple" "ohh. Okiee be careful and remember if anything happens at school call me" "ok"
Maxine oarents knew nothing about the bullying and name callings yiu see maxine is  not skinny nor fat she was average but thats not what the people at her school thinks they thinl that she is fat and ugly so that jist made her self estem goes down.

She was not close to her dad either that is why during their conversation her dad was not talking to her,she has noidea why her dad is like that though she is a very obedient  kid that always follow the rules so she does not understand  why is her dad like that to her.

She finally reches her school. Girl 1:"Hey look its that nerd i seriously don't even know why is hse still alive and  does she not get that no one in this school like her? Girl2:I think she knows but pretend that she does not idk she is weird and quite all the time so idk if she knows that.

Maxine just walks in the school while everyone is teasing her and talking abt her she really hopes tat no one or more specific her bullys notice that she is in school but....

Your p.o.v
How i really wish tat rebecca and her minions are not here,but life just gotta hate  me. Rebecca:"hey nerd did yo7 do my homework that i ask u to do? " No i did not do it im so sorry rebecca "ughhh srsly i have tat calss today u stupid fuck why can't u do such simple task i ask u to just do my homework not work on your ugly face its not tat hard" if its not tat hard why can't u do it yourself barbie i mumbled under my breath but she heard it "what did u just say nerd u dare call me your queenqa a barbie!!!" then she slaped me snd leaves.Everyone in the school saw  it but not one soul came up to me and asked me if i was ok and i still have alot of hours left to go srsly how bad can my life be?

Im so sorry for the long chapter but i will introduce eveyone later on thks for reading if u are