where everything changes

Your p.o.v
It was finally the end of the day where i can just go home and lay down on my bed.

vIt was finally the end of the day where i can just go home and lay down on my bed

Maxine house

I finally reached home but i felt somwthing was wrong so i quickly went inside of my house and see what was wrong.When i reached inside i saw my mom cring and my dad hilding on to an envelope i was curious in what was going on so i spoke up.what is going on here and why is mom crying dad did YOU hit or something cos if u did i will never forgive you. "I did not hit your mom she was crying because i just found out that your mom was cheating on with another guy inside this envelop it shows photos of a man that is not me with her!"  My dad said to me angryly,i could not belive it so i took it form his hand and i saw photos of her with a another man apart form dad so i decided to ask her who is this man and why is she with him "I was with a another giys because your dad was not giving me the attentuon that i wanted to so i went to find another guy"  I coukd not belive my ears my own mom just tolf me that she cheated onbmy dad because he was not ginving her attention. I was so furious that i told my mom this "DO YOU SEE ME GOING AROUND FINDING A NEW DAD BECAUSE MY DAD DID NOT GIVE ME ATTENTUON DO YOU SEE ME DOING THAT HUH I CAN'T BELIVE THAT MY OWN MOTHER DOES THIS THINGS" I know that was a little harsh but i was so angry. She then kept quite.So i decided to speak up again."i am going to leave this town and moving to new york and stay with aunt" "what no you can't leave""yes i can and i will no one will stop me and if you do i am not coming back i have to leave because there is alot of problem here with you and school i just cannot take it im leaving tomorrow"  then i went stright to my room and fell asleep.