Chapter 11

I walk into the mess hall and grab a plate pilling on some pancakes before sitting down at the far end of the table. I start eating just as Damien walks in and he fills his plate up before sitting at the table a few seats away from me.

"What are you actually giving me some space for once" i say.

"Well i figured after i walked in on you yesterday i owe you" Damien says.

"Are you finished" i say standing up and putting my plate in the sink "or are you driving today"

"I think i might drive today" he says and i shrug.

"Fine see you at school" i say walking out of the mess hall.

I run up the path but stop just past pack territory as i feel a pang in my chest but it disappears just as quick as i felt it and i run to school and to my locker. I quickly pull out my books and walk towards my first class.

"Damien seriously you need to run from her, she's crazy" someone says and i stop just before the corner.

"I dont know what you mean" i hear Damien say.

"Mate she has no heart, she might be hot as fuck on the outside but on the inside she's fucking nuts" they say and i hear Damien chuckle.

"Well of course she is but what's the difference" Damien says "and besides were just friends"

"You need to run before it's too late"

I walk around the corner and see its James with Damien and Damien just smiles at me as i walk past ignoring them and i walk to class with Damien not far behind as i sit down at my seat and he sits behind me. I hear some girls sit down next to Damien and i hear them laughing and talking until the teacher walks in and they quieten down a bit.

"So hey Damien you wanna come over tonight my parents aren't home" one of the girls says and laughs softly.

"You could go to her place or you could come to mine" the other girl says.

"I don't think i can tonight my dad needs me but maybe another time" he says and i hear them both sigh.

"You promise" one of them asks.

"Sure" he says and i hear them both start giggling.

"Damien, Wendy and Clara do you have something you wish to share with the rest of the class" the teacher asks.

"No sir" they all say at the same time.

"Then pay attention" he says before turning back to the board.