2. A Gentleman Can Speak Himself

... Your Mother, who has known & liked your friends since you & them were Little Kids and always supported Your Talents and Passions, including the newly discovered Ventriloquist talent enters the room - so your 3 Friends tell her 'Good evening'.

She smiles at them & answers 'Good evning, Girls!' - & then she notices Me, still sitting on your laps - so she says '... And Hello, dolly!'. 

I smile back at her and answer Myself, with my own voice 'Good evening, Lady!... - I'm not a 'dolly' - I'm a Dummy' which makes your Friends giggle - because they think that You said it, controlling me. 

Only You know that 'It Wasn't You this time' so you are trying to hide your surprisement, thinking to yourself 'I didn't Say That!... - How is that Possible?'.

But noone else expects anything, so your mother smiles at Me & answers 'Oh really? - You look Rather Smart!' which makes Your Friends laugh even louder!

I answer her 'Thank You!... - & You look Beautiful !'. Your mother smiles, your friends say 'Aww!' & I continue: 'It's Really Nice to Meet You! - So now I know where Your Daughter's Beauty Comes From!... - She took it After You!'. 

Your Mother keeps smiling & answers 'Aww! - That was Very Nice!' & You start suspecting that Your Friends are Pranking You Somehow - & that One of Them is doing My Talking, but you don't know How. 

The weird thing is that None of Them moved her lips - the fronts of their necks weren't moving either ( & they would - if any of them was a ventriloquist ) so you think that they Put a Remote Control & a Loud Speaker inside me & someone Outside the House is doing the talking - cause How Else would My Mouth Open - If You are Not controlling them?

Yes, that's a Mystery...

So You decide to ask them Someday - but not now, not to ruin the fun. Cause your new dummy is Saying Nice Things - so Everything is ok. Your Friends think that 'You're Improving' - You think that 'It must be Them' - & Noone expects that I could be doing my talking Myself...

- And I AM!