goodbye for a while ft. me

Konichiwa! Hehehe...

I'm here to tell you that... i'm going back to HIATUS. Yeah, it's hard for me to tell but i need to do this. Maybe to give a little time for my self and my studies? You know, i've been losing my inspiration lately and i'm gotta bored as f in my life. Awts.

Besides, i'm back in anime world! Hahaha, i'm getting crazy again in anime (I CAN'T SLEEP!). I want to watch and watch all day long. #PleaseSaveMyEyes2k19 (I really in love with Karma-kun and Meliodas-sama♡ hehehe)

But don't worry! I'll be back soon (maybe on summer?) and wishing that i still got my 'edit powers' lol (yak hahaha). You can still visit this book if you want ^__^ (tysm).

I just want to focus myself in my drawing and I'll try to do paintingssssss~ Sadly, i don't have enough money to buy the materials needed for paintinggggg (send money)

For all the orgs that i join, Gomen, i need to take a rest for a while! I really sorry if I can't do the assignments, activities (JS Prom, Scouting, etc.) and more T__T. I hope you can understand.

Lastly, thank you for the all! I so really happy that some of my co-editors tagged/mention me saying that i'm one of the persons that inspiring them. I want to say that, you (every co-editors) inspire me a lot too! You became my strength and my happiness, Arigatóu! I will forever cherish you guys!

I hope you are still here when i come back :'> (until now, i still have many pending edits in ipx). See ya'h soon~ *sending vitual hugs & kisses*

Sayonara for a while,
rielle akabane.

PROMOTEEEEE!!

hello! I'm just here to promote my NEW portfolio (yes, i'm back AHAHA) entitled; REBORN. Hope to see you thereeeee~