xvii.

Hyerin was full of anger. She knew this wasn't the right thing to do. She knew, this would be the love of her life hate her even more.

But she couldn't help herself but do petty things. Hyerin leaves her apartment wearing the provocative outfit ever.

Hyerin walks around the streets of Seoul and enters a bar. She knew this was wrong, she KNOWS this isn't right. She takes multiple shots and becomes intoxicated in the liquor.

Her strong perfume overpowered the alcohol scent, but you can smell it from her mouth. She leaves the bar fully drunk, ready to pass out, and throws up in the morning.

Hyerin didn't know what was going through her mind...she bumps into a tall figure and she laughs and says, "oops !" She continues laughing stumbling between each step she took.

"Woah woah woah, Hyerin, let's get you home." The deep voice says catching her right before she falls like a whole k-drama.

She giggles, and mumbles, "okay."

She arrived home, the guy carried her the whole way up he apartment, "You're really hot." She says very very drunken.

The guy nods and opens the door to her apartment laying her down in her bed. He took her clothes off and took of her bra under the shirt he had now put on her to keep his eyes innocent. 

Hyerin fell asleep and the guy takes out a notepad and writes: "I found you in the not so safe streets of seoul drunken, I know you're going through a rough time but we're always here for you, there's a cup of coffee on the table with some bread.

- Love, Kim Taehyung"

Taehyung leaves the apartment and hopes Hyerin wakes up safely and realizes that problems cannot be solved with alcohol.