Whos this bitch

I find myself wondering about the garden earlier today until I hear a woman screaming, an not like screaming in pain. Like screaming in anger.

Who the hell would yell at Luca like that ? "Luca how could you?!" The woman's voice echoed through the halls and I hop up. I go to see what's going on as the door had been left unlocked and I creep down the hall to the staircase.

At the bottom is Luca and some red headed woman. She's beautiful, and clearly not human. She doesn't have any imperfections.

Without a seconds hesitation her red eyes snap to stare at me. "So that's what you're sleeping with ? A fucking human ?" She yelled and snapped her attention back to Luca.

"It's not like that Gen! I swear. I feel nothing for her !" he argues back and a part of me breaks it feels like. Did he just kiss me to waste time earlier?

I turn and run down the hall not sure of where to go. My tears blur my vision and nothing makes sense. The walls turn every which way and I get lost in a maze of red until I run straight into a chest.

   I stumble back and look up through my watery eyes. Fuck, it's Michael and I don't know where Luca is to save me. Great.

   He grabs me by my wrist and yanks me up "oh, what do we have here? A little human, running from what? The big bad wolf? Oh no , her feelings." He says in a low tone before pinning me against the wall.

   I look at him and start shaking out of fear as he stares at me. "Poor thing, thought Luca actually felt something for you, didn't you Luxyn?" He continued before I hear the female screaming again "Michael ! Where's the little mouse ?" She yells down the hallway and Michael takes a deep breath.

   "When I tell you to run, you run the opposite direction from the yelling and don't stop until you find Luca " he mumbles and lets me go. He nods and I take off running before I hear a loud crash.

   I don't dare look back and I hear yelling coming from all around me before I feel a sharp pain in my stomach.

   I gasp for air before I get dizzy and everything goes black.