[1] Prologue

Hey everyone!

To the new readers, I hope you enjoy the story!

For re-readers... I'm back! I hope you missed me! I know that I've been gone for a while but I'm here and decided to finish this story... hopefully. If I'm slacking just spam me honestly, it'll motivate me.

Anyway, I've decided to rewrite the whole story, this is because I didn't like how I wrote the story before, it didn't have a good flow, so hopefully this one does.

This means that there have been new changes to the story. I've added in new chapters as well if you've realised!

Also the above picture is Yuka. As you can see I've changed how she looks!

But for now, lets duel!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

'Yyyyyuuuuukkkkkkaaaa.'

'Yyyyuuuuuyyyyyyaaaaa.'

'I'm your older brother, stop being mean to me!' Yuya pouted.

'Yet you act more like a child than I do?' His eyebrows furrowed even more, 'I apologise if my truthful words upset you.' Yuka sent a smirk in his direction.

'Why can't you be nice to your big brother? All you do is bully me! That's it, I'm taking your pendulum cards off you.' Yuya planned out loud happily. 'Then you can't leave!'

Yuka grimaced in pain as she watched her older brother being slapped on the face by a huge paper fan, as soon as those words had left his mouth

'STOP ACTING LIKE A KID, YUYA! I DON'T WANT HER TO GO EITHER BUT YOU DON'T SEE ME STOPPING HER, SO STOP MESSING AROUND!? AND QUIT REPEATING YOURSELF, IT'S ANNOYING!?'

Yuka turned to face the readers, 'And because I worry about your safety dear readers, I'll give you some good advice, never ever, make Zuzu angry, it's not worth it... and yes, I'm speaking from experience...' Her eyes seem to glaze over with horror, 'Nightmares still haunt me to this day.'

'Who are you talking to?' Yuya's question was cut off when Zuzu hit him again, carrying on with her lecture.

'Haha. You shouldn't be infuriating my future sister-in-law Yuya. She might say no at the altar, then don't blame me if she does, since I did warn you.' Yuka brought up a hand to her mouth to try and stifle her laughter.

But when she was rewarded with 2 blushing teens, she was rolling on the floor in laughter.

'YUKA!' They shouted in sync.

'Awww, they're even talking in sync now, how sweet! Wait, how come I didn't know you're both synchro summoners? Oh well, for now, I should focus on planning your wedding!'