[17] The Queen of Games!

Yuka's pov

'Well then, ladies first. Go on, take your turn, your majesty.' Weevil sneered. When he said it like that, he really annoyed me.

I was using my normal performapal deck but I just wasn't going to activate their pendulum abilities.

Let's see... I have some pretty good cards here, even that one. I'll place performapal recasting down and place down this one.

'Alright, I'll go first, to set an example!' I said with a bright smile while Weevil glowered. 'I place this card set face down and summon performapal bit bite turtle!'

The audience seemed to like bit bite turtle because they were all cooing at it, causing him to get shy

The audience seemed to like bit bite turtle because they were all cooing at it, causing him to get shy. 'I'm glad you find him cute! I think that my monsters are pretty cute too! And now I end my turn!'

'Well it's my turn and I place this card face down and summon skull marked ladybug!

'I activate my spell card, united we stand! This increases my monsters ATK by 800 and so now it's ATK is 1200

'I activate my spell card, united we stand! This increases my monsters ATK by 800 and so now it's ATK is 1200. Know what I'm about to do?' He smirked at me while I just smiled, 'Ehh, well not really.'

At that his smirk grew even more but then fell as I said, 'I don't understand why you said the effect of the card out loud when I already know its effects and the maths is wrong, it becomes 1300. Also, how should I know what your thinking, I'm not a psychic.' I shrugged and smiled cheekily at him. The audience laughed at my comment, while he flushed in anger.

'Anyway, now my precious, attack that little turtle!' With that, his insect destroyed my monster and dealt me 500 ATK damage bringing my LP to 3500. 'Now I activate its effect!' I shouted.

Then his monster was destroyed as well, he looked shocked along with the audience, 'Well it looks like I need to explain. You see, bit bite turtle's effect is that the monster which destroys it also gets destroyed.'

'Hahahaha! I didn't think I would do this so soon but it makes this duel easier! Now my monster's effect comes into play and when it's sent to the graveyard I get an extra 1000 LP!' At that, my eyes widen, but then I snap out of it as I hear the murmurs of the crowd. 'Amazing! Now this duel has gotten interesting, now it's my turn so I draw!'