Edward/Rosalie - The awkward revelation.

Hello I'm going on holiday no updates for a while, It would make my day if you left me a review!

One- shot

Rosalie/Edward.

1936, in the small wooden log house I lived in amongst my family I felt the wrath of that women again.

One force to be reckoned with was making my life harder than it needed to be.

She just wouldn't accept the word no.

Rosalie. 

Her face etched with frozen shock. Her newly golden eyes wide, her rosy lips parted and her body ridged.

"Why?" She asked.

Yet her mind screamed out what she really thought.

How could he not want me! Everyone wants me, what was his problem?

I don't understand.

No man has ever turned me down or had no desire for me.

Maybe he was gay.

"I can hear you.And I assure you I'm not gay." I quickly replied.

"Then why don't you want me?" Her voice still laced with the shock she was experiencing.

"I think of you as a sister and that's all I'll ever think of you as.Your vain and self absorbed-"

"Gee, thanks." She muttered sarcastically.

"I only see you as sibling."I carried on ignoring her interruption.

"Do you not find me attractive?"She purred.

I didn't like the way she purred.

It freaked me out.

"Rosalie." I warned. Backing up to the wall.

"Do you not want a woman besides you?"

"Yes. But not you." I swallowed, a nervous human trait from my past life.

Slowly, seductively she walked towards me.

Her hips dramatically swaying and her voice purring, why couldn't she just accept the word no.

Then she stood against me.

Leg to leg.

Arm to arm.

Torso to torso.

For once her mind was blank.

All I could see was my face.

It it still a strange experience after all these years, to read some one's mind and to know everything.

Without realising , her face moved towards mine and her lips pressed against mine.

She kissed me.

Rosalie was my first kiss.

Several moments later I removed my hands form her hair and took several steps back .

That was a mistake.

"A mistake?" She whispered.

Had I said that out loud?

"We can't- I can't."

Her face dropped.her eyes sunk down and her lip quivered.

"Is it because of what he did?"

He mind riddled with the painful memories Royce had caused her.

Oh Rosalie.

"No."

"Does that make me less desirable?" She muttered, her eyes boring a hole in the wooden floor.

"No Rosalie it makes you more desirable.Your so strong, one of the strongest people I know."

Then why Edward? Why wont you have me? I know Esme and Carlisle want me to be that woman for you.

Sighing I accepted her internal request.

"Do you want to be with me due to what Carlisle and Esme wanting that? Or do you actually want me? I think you want me because I deny you and I'm the only man ever to shun your beauty."

"Edward-"

"No Rose, your my sister and that's all you'll ever be. You cant tell me you feel strong attraction for me I can read your mind remember."

"Then why did you kiss me."

"To be honest I'm not sure. I am a teenage man I still have desires some I can control more than others." I replied honestly.

Her mind processed what I had told her and I could see the smirk of agreement in her mind.

Several moments passed and neither of us made any other movements and for a vampire I  assure you that's a long time.

"How about we never mention this to anyone?" She gently whispered.

"Agreed."

And from that day on no one knew she was my first kiss.

Even Bella.

I know in Twilight there a fluffy lovely couple and wouldn't keep secrets but this is my version and Edward is far from perfect.

Still Team Edward though.

The next one-shot is Bella meets the Cullen's the untold story.

Hope you've all enjoyed please check out my other books, they're original and unlike my one shots .

Thank you.