Bella meets the cullens, the untold story.

Twilight one-shot

Bella pov.

Edward had said he would pick me up in the next few minutes to meet his family for the second time.

The first meeting with his parents had gone better than I had thought. Even if I had made an embarrassment of myself.

Repeatedly.

His sister, Rosalie still disliked me and his brothers were still cautious.Yet Esme and Carlisle had accepted me and Edward. So had Alice, and what a peculiar creature she was.

This morning I had decided to make more of an effort.I had curled my hair, applied blusher , mascara and I wore my favourite navy lace blouse which my mom had bought me as a send off present.

I wore the shirt with my denim jeans and worn in chucks. Glancing in the mirror I tried to tame my hair with my brush to my own dismay. Stopping when I heard the tires of Edwards Volvo pull up in the drive.

Walking downstairs I opened the door before Edward had got to the porch.

"Edward."I sighed.

Walking through the threshold he threw off his khaki coat and enveloped me into his cold arms.

Home sweet home.

"I missed you." He whispered into my hair, sniffing my scent slightly.

I had come to accept the vampire within him and the way he loved to douse himself in my addictive scent.

"I missed you too" I replied.

Smiling my favourite crooked smile he lowered his arms and held my left hand in his cold one.

"Wow, you look breathtaking." He asked.His eyes darkening slightly as they moved down my body, was he thirsty already? "You ready?"

Blushing I answered. "Whenever you are."

Half an hour later we were at the cullens house, or shall I say mansion.

Edward had taken a short detor to buy me a Ben and Jerry's ice cream, as every girl has a sweet tooth. And after making out in the frozen foods ile and being caught by Angela's farther we had got back on the road.

"Did you see his face?"

"I know! I thought he was going to combust."

"Or at least tell me i'm condemned to hell for not being a gentleman! Imagine if he knew what I really was! Ha!" He muttered, mainly to himself.

Walking straight for the kitchen Edward grabbed me a spoon from a cupboard.Jumping up I sat on the counter top indulging in the ice cream.

Edward stood between my legs talking to me about his recent hunting trip, only to be interrupted with the booming voice of Emmet and Jasper's calm , slightly raised, tone.

"I said stop it!"

"Shhh!"

"If she finds out-"

"She wont chill bro."

Edwards face was full of laughter no matter how much he tried to mask it.

What were they up too?

Jumping down from the counter I resealed my ice cream and grabbed Edwards hand towards the garage where the commotion was coming from.

When we reached the gararge there stood Emmet with his hands fisted in his hair, Jasper leaning against the far wall with paint on his t-shirt?

"Guy's whats going on?" I asked.