Kitten, (2/2)

At least Awsten had gotten dressed into something else, that was a win in Geoff's eyes. Awsten was sat in the passenger seat of the car as the other boy drove them to the party. He had decided on wearing a baggy pair of black sweatpants and an oversized hoodie that almost went down to his knees. He was certainly underdressed, there wasn't a doubt in his mind about that. He had other priorities though. He needed to cover his little problem.

The worst part was, Geoff had told the other boy that he had to keep his collar on. Every single chime would make him slightly harder. If he disobeyed that, he'd have to wait all the way until the morning until Geoff would fuck him, he barely expected to make it through this hellish party.

The older boy attended college, meaning that he often ended up in social situations like these. Awsten was younger, much younger, so he hadn't experienced this side of his life yet. They couldn't even tell people that they were together, there was no way that anyone would approve of that sort of age gap.

Awsten groaned as they pulled in at the house, Geoff smirking in response. "Three hours. If you can go three hours without running away to jerk yourself off, then we can leave after those three hours. And trust me, kitten. I'm going to fuck you so good tonight if you behave. You'll behave, right?"

Awsten gulped dryly, unconvincingly nodding his head. Geoff was one step ahead of him, that's exactly what Awsten had planned on doing as a temporary solution. "Y-Yes. Okay. I'll behave.

"Good boy," the older boy praised, kissing his boyfriend softly on the lips as they were still in their car, nobody could see them yet. Geoff moved his lips to Awsten's ear to whisper darkly to the boy. "And you know that I'll get mad if you fuck yourself and don't let me watch."

"I know."

Awsten opened the car door and climbed out, his boyfriend doing the same as they slowly made their way up to the loud house, music and chatter exploding from beyond the walls, part of it already spreading to the front yard that the pair were walking through. The smaller boy subtly held onto the ball of the bell attached to his collar as they walked to hopefully stifle some noise but there was no point, the chime still rang loud enough for him to hear.

"Let go of it," Geoff motioned sternly to Awsten's fingers that were tightly clasped onto the bell. Sighing, he let go, a little too roughly which caused the bell to jingle around loudly, a small moan slipping out from Awsten's mouth, causing his boyfriend to smile. "Just three hours."

- - - - - - - -

Awsten's eyes were burned into his phone screen as he stared at the time, the numbers changing much slower than they should be, in his opinion. One hour and twelve minutes. That's how long at this party he had left, meaning that he had been here for more than half of the time that Geoff had promised. Thank god.

He didn't think that he could last any longer. He was hurting, bad, his dick throbbing more and more with each minute that passed. The more he thought about how badly he needed some sort of relief, the more desperate he grew. Where the fuck was Geoff?

Awsten was sat alone in a chair by the table of drinks, meaning that he wasn't really alone, because this is where everyone kept returning to. As much as Awsten wanted to drink, he knew that it would only make him hornier, which he knew was definitely not a very good idea.

He'd been unintentionally dragged away from his boyfriend in the crowds of people that swarmed the- apparently- sorority house. If Awsten wasn't afraid of large groups of people or being hit on again by some unknown perverted guy, the small boy would definitely be pushing his way through the ocean of people to find Geoff.