"I will fucking kill you."

Awsten felt himself get shoved into the locker behind him. Hard. He groaned lightly as the firm pressure from the other boy's hand hurt his chest, not being able to make eye contact with him.

"Did you do my homework?"

Awsten was a smart junior, good at heart, not very strong, and openly gay, which made him a perfect target for an asshole like Geoff Wigington. He bothered Awsten every day. Usually it was homework, which Awsten didn't mind too much because he could just copy it back off his own, although the worst days were when the punk boy had run out of cigarettes, meaning that he would take the little bit of money that Awsten had earned that week from pizza tips, to buy himself another pack.

"N-No," Awsten admitted, groaning again as Geoff pulled him off of the locker just to slam him back against it again. His spine would definitely bruise, just like it did every other day from this. "I didn't get time! I'm sorry! C-Can't I do something else?" Awsten cowered slightly, shoulders hunched in for protection. If he didn't think that Geoff would beat the shit out of him, then Awsten would never do these things for him, although he'd already learned how hard Geoff can punch when he's angry.

"Doing something else isn't fucking good enough, faggot." Geoff lifted his hand up and off from Awsten's chest, the smaller boy rubbing at the sudden pain from the pressure release. "I'll think of something, meet me after school, we have last period together. If you even think of fucking bailing, I will actually kill you."

Awsten nodded as he watched Geoff angrily walk off, quickly jogging to his own class before the other boy changed his mind about not beating the shit out of the purple haired boy. Awsten got to math early, just like he always did, meaning that he got to take his seat of preference at the back of the classroom, right by the window. He took his books and pens out from his bag as the class began to fill with students, and start, and end, and oh god, he hadn't listened at all that lesson because he was so focused on what Geoff was going to make him do, and he'd just realised that he now had English, which just so happened to be with the devil himself.

Awsten sighed as he slowly pushed through the crowded hallways to get to his English classroom, thankfully getting there before the bell, despite his lack of speed as he walked. He took his usual seat at the back of the room, watching everyone walk in, sighing in relief with each person that walked in who wasn't Geoff, until every person was here except for him and the class had started. So maybe he wasn't going to show up. Thank god. Awsten breathed in relief for the first time since his encounter with Geoff earlier that day, actually being able to pay attention.

Of course, as soon as the thoughts of worry slipped his mind, Geoff walked in, ten minutes late. "Mr Wigington, do not make up an excuse, please just sit down and stay silent so that I can teach my class." Geoff held steady eye contact with Awsten as he walked and took a seat on the other side of the classroom, Awsten anxiously focusing back on his teacher. "I'm giving you all an assignment-" a cluster of unenthusiastic groans, "-that you will be competing in pairs." A slightly more positive response. "Choose your partners, please don't pick someone you know you won't work well with!"

Awsten hated group assignments, he always did them alone anyway and the other person got the credit, and fuck- Geoff Wigington was walking over here. "Guess I've found a way for you to pay me back," the boy smirked devilishly, taking a seat next to the purple haired boy. "A report on a social justice issue," Geoff recited off of the assignment sheet that he was holding, placing it down on the table and looking back at Awsten. "Maybe you can talk about faggots."

The smaller boy rolled his eyes and looked at the front of the classroom, not even being able to look at Geoff without being overcome with disgust. "I don't know if you know this, but I fucking hate being called that, so please stop?"