"Wolf friend" (Werewolf Demoman x Werewolf Reader)

The image belongs to: Zimtdraws

                              ***

The forest where you lived always seemed mysterious and impenetrable. Although it was near a fairly large town, hardly anyone ventured into it.

Rumors said that anyone who entered forest never came back.

People said something bad was sitting in this place.

This, however, didn't prevent your family from opening a small guesthouse right at the edge of the forest many years ago and giving it the name: "Wolf's Nest".

Despite the passage of years, it still enjoyed popularity.

Now this place was under your protection.

The only member of the family who also lived in the guest house was your grandfather Antoni. He was the oldest citizen of the town, who decided to spend his last years in the place he came from.

The rest of the family have already left.

Nobody, apart from you, wanted to stay in this place after the tragedy that happened.

                              ***

Your duties were mainly to provide supplies. Fortunately, you've been able to afford a few waiters, maids and cooks.

Name of the guesthouse and rumors about the forbidden forest encouraged clients.

"Wolf's Nest" however, was very important to your family.

For several generations, your family was very close to wolves.

Specifically with werewolves.

At least one of your ancestors, in his generation, was werewolf. The forest that people thought cursed for years was your home and place where family secret was hidden from the outside world.

By the time.

A few years ago your grandmother, Linda, died, protecting your family from hunters.

They found you and wanted to murder everyone. She sacrificed herself and the rest of the family members could have time to hide.

Fortunately Linda succeeded because no one else died. She killed all the hunters.

The wounds that she suffered during the fight were deadly.

Time of mourning has come.

The rest of your family after the funeral immediately left the town looking for a new place to hide. Only (y/n) and Antoni remained.

                               ***

(y/n) was also a werewolf.

You loved this place, the forest and didn't want to leave it. They meant too much to you.

As well as for your grandmother.

Besides, you didn't want to leave everything on the grandfather head, who fell ill after the death of his wife.

So you two lived together.

Everything seemed to be fine.

Hunters didn't show up anymore.