"Who are you?" (Medic X Reader)

Art by creamspirit.

The next day greeted the Badlands. Sun illuminated the desert buildings with it’s beams. Powerful blue factories as well as nearby wooden red barracks took on an orange colour for a moment. However, after a short while they returned to their contrasting colours. The cold of the night slowly faded away with the heat of the day.

(y/n) wanted to know why, despite all these years of living in this base and knowing the rules, she always fell from her bed to Soldier's scream calling for breakfast. Her back will finally refuse to obey her. Even Medic wouldn't be able help. Gentle knock on the door pulled her out of her thoughts.

-Darlin’, are ya up yet?

Engineer opened the door enough to see your figure wrapped in a blanket on the floor.

-Let me guess, Soldier?

-Who else could have woken me up with his melodic voice?

-I think ya should know that Medic spent the whole night in the lab again. Third night in a row, if Ah count correctly.

-Uh... I told him to take a break. You said getting up from the floor.

-I'll go see him.

-We're free today so help him relax, (y/n). If he resisted, ya know where to find me. Engi added smiling and went towards the kitchen.

Knowing Medic, after three sleepless nights you will be able to get him to bed if not, you will lie down on top of him to prevent him from escaping. You need a cup of coffee knowing how grumpy this old German is in the morning. You can also make one for yourself.

When you entered the kitchen Engineer was no longer there. Sniper was reading the newspaper while Heavy was trying to make something eatable from what was left in the fridge. We will have to get some supplies, you thought.

-Good morning, boys.

-Mornin' shiela.

-Good morning, little girl.

-Sniper, is there still coffee?

-Only for one cup.

Great.

-Buy a few boxes when you're in town later. You threw over your shoulder looking for a clean cup in the cupboard. It's Scout's turn to wash the dishes.

I don't think Medic will be upset about the one with the unicorn.

-You're not comin’ with us?

-What?

-Oi thought you and Scout were supposed to go with me today to get supplies. Sniper looked over the newspaper.

You sighed.

-Scout is going to clean the kitchen today. Pyro will go for him.

-They'll burn down the whole shop.

-Not if you give them anything to do.

-Fine. Oi'm goin’ to get the van ready.

Sniper threw the mug into the sink and went towards the exit.

-Heavy?

Gentle giant raised his eyebrow at the sign that he’s listening.

-Will you keep an eye on him?

-Da.

-Thanks.

Now just make sure Medic is alive and you can go to the store. You hoped at least half of the city wouldn't be burned this time. Miss Pauling said another "small incident" and we will pay for it with our own money. After all, how much has the company already spent on repairs?